• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Sonny Bill drink driving - another NRL disgrace (1 Viewer)

DopeyB

HSC
what a suprise, another NRL player commiting crimes. one of the most popular young players, drink driving! What a role model!To think all those young bulldog supporters who love this guy, what a fucken disgrace.

Do they not realise that they are role-models??Lets hope he gets jail-time as he damn well should, but we all know celebrities get off these days, makes me sick.

pravski

HSC
Well at least its only drink driving...

The Bulldogs players have engaged in much more serious offences than that - remember Coffs Harbour

DopeyB

HSC
anti-mathmite said:
LOL! So true.

Don't worry, i don't think many people take any of the Bulldogs to be a role model.

Unfortunately they are, you go to any bulldogs game and you'll see lots of kids, alot under 10 cheering for theyre favourite team and players!

Rafy

Retired
HSC
Uni Grad
The NRL should be banned.

Bunch of retards the lot of them. Go get real jobs.

Raginsheep

HSC
miss_gtr said:
Just cuz he's a canterbury player, doesnt mean that he has to be friggin perfect, for godsake SBW is 20, he is young, you dont honestly expect him to not DRINK alcohol, i mean HOW MANY TEENAGERS HAVE been intoxicated, and have driven? MANY. And you call him a role model to many kids..they admire him onfield, as a footballer.. so he got busted drinking and driving, so what.. he isnt the only "role model" that has done that, and if you think that is a bad example, i suggest you think about many of "these kids who cheer them on", their father's.. are you saying they dont drink? get intoxicated? OFFCOURSE they do.. and they are MUCH older then SBW.. im not standing up for him and saying ohh he should be let off cuz he is a star, rah, rah, rah.. my point it.. its only a big issue cuz he is a canterbury player.. and everyone just wants a scandal from this club.!.
But the question is, why are there so many scandals from canterbury?

Cyph

espresso me up!
HSC
I don't care, I'm guilty of drink driving too... I just haven't been caught.

7th Sign

HSC
pretty petty lols

my team the sharks have a player thats been in jail lol for armed robery...dont fcuk with him lol....biggest player in nrl or something...

the news only cares about popular people they make a big deal out of such a incident....he was only a lil bit over the limit probly had 1 drink to many or something

iamsickofyear12

HSC
Drink driving is pretty common. Just because he is a rugby league player doesn't mean him doing it is worse than anyone else.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)