HSC
imagine- john lennon
lucy in the sky of diamonds
innocent eyes- delta goodrem

poetry- there is sooo much!

try keats, yeats, milton, woodsworth- usually romantic poets

Lil Clutch

HSC
yeah im thinking of doing imagine by lennon. its so awesome. theres also a great poem by keats called "La Belle Dame Sans Merci" and that fits in well with the imaginative journeys module. if you look around in this forum there is some great info from people, other peoms u would like to consider...maybe one by poe, um theres a few people doing daffodils by wordsworth. honestly, if anyone can help me-im not using it as my text but i did research it-how does daffodils relate to imaginative journeys? is his journey, the whole dream-like, reminicing the past thing. i dont know. its ok, im not using it im doing a judith wright poem however just would like some assistance in analysing that text. i mean if people are using it, there is some connection and i need to know it, or itll bug me lol. anyway..yeah theres plenty of poetry.

Funky_Junky

HSC
thanks guyz for ur suggestion :D :D :D

i decided to do “Ode to a Nightingale” by john keats.....its awesome and guess what it links to the tempest perfectly..:)::):):)

i do need one more related text, but it can't be a poem/song or a movie coz i already did them...can u guyz suggest a good book or a cartoon that relates to imaginative journey as well as the tempest.

thankyou soooo much for ur assistance :D

Butterfly Kissz

i wana go bak to unsw!
HSC
i did la belle dame sans merci!
its my all time favourite poem!!!
and spirited away

Lil Clutch

HSC
you should stick to any of your favourite childhood picture books. they're really good related texts and you can crap on about the techniques to prepare a substantial analysis. im doing where the wild things are. such an awesome text! suggest u do it. what are all your texts?
however if you want to do a novel or like an actual book...theres plenty out there. i can recommend the lovely bones by alice sebold, its an interesting book and fits in perfectly with the module. also...one of my friends recommneded the life of pi by yann martel to me- and it is the story of a boys journey out in sea on a lifeboat with a tiger but i personally didnt enjoy the story very much. im sure you have read a book in the past that would fit in with the module! just think! and theres plenty of suggestions for related texts materials on this site. whens your assignment due?

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)