SOMEONE HELP! AdVaNcEd eNgLiSh (1 Viewer)

samparkinsonn

HSC
N/A
HEY, I've got the catholic papers for my trials. English Paper 1 on Monday, Paper 2 on Tuesday. I have done the absolute bare minimum study and don't know where to start. My texts are the merchant of Venice(CM), Mrs Dalloway/the hours(MA), T.s Eliot poetry(MB), and then Nam le love and honour(MC)

Can anyone give tips or links to good resources/notes? Thanks! I'm losing my mind :)

Velocifire

Critical Hit
HSC
Always the "New Members"

And I thought I was screwed back in the day lols. Usually, I enlighten people but in ur case, all I can say is gl and write "Jesus is the answer".

tbh not even his miracles "if u believe in him that is" can save him here.

Velocifire

Critical Hit
HSC
Nah, but if one is really stressed out, they can take a "world tour" and hopefully you come across a Virus Hotspot which isolates you for 14 days, and your trials will be postponed.

isaezra

HSC
heres my method;

1. go to google scholar and search the name of each of your texts (individually)
2. find some interesting papers academics have written on it that are at least tangentially related to the module
3. take notes of their analysis
4. use that to inspire your own analysis, don't finish reading each paper, just find inspiration and go from there, expand on their ideas about quotes, or apply those ideas to different quotes

this works because it gives you a sense of direction, and since you'll be retyping so much the quotes stick in your head eaiser than they would otherwise

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)