some questions... (1 Viewer)

Catastrophe

HSC
dammit, i think i even got q1 a) wrong.....

i just wrote 3400000...will i get no marks? i thought it was just correct to 2 sign. figures...

and question 6 b) - ii) how do u find the angle? i just guessed its 30 degrees lol

but question 8 was EASY^^ even easier than Q1 and 2 imo......

trickpat23

1a) no luck sorry my good fellow
6 b) - ii) if thats the question i think it wasd i think u got it right. That is if i got it write. But they'll prob take pnts off for no working. those bastards

If it was the question i was thinking of it was because we knew there was similar triangles and that the line bisected the larger angle which ment due to the angle sum of exterior Triangle we new that all three angles were the same and added up to ninety Therefore each angle was 30

Last edited:
HSC
u'll get a mark for q1 4 sure for doing the the sig figs, but Q8, omg that was NOT easy...:p

bloodysunday

Galactic Hitch-hiker
HSC
lol with that triangle question i did this absolutely huge thing by starting with letting the bisected angle be alpha either side and then doing a whole lot of angle sums of a triangle. i got that the congruent triangles were the ones with 1/2/root3 sides, so naturally theyd have 30/60/90 degree angles and that was my cool proof :p

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)