Some questions about year 11 & 12 (1 Viewer)

rking24

HSC
Hey guys, I'm currently a year 10 students picking up Economics/Business Studies/Legal Studies/Physics/Mathematics/Advance English/Extension 1 Maths next year.

I generally do well at school but what confuses me is that i go to a very, very low ranked school. My school ranked below 300 out of i think 430 schools in NSW and i'm very worried about it's effect on my ATAR.

I'm definitely willing to put in lots of effort (quitted my part time job & stopped other activities) to achieve a good ATAR but is it too difficult at the school? My school ranked below 300 out of i think 430 schools in NSW. I picked up subjects that i think is the best for me in terms of scaling and interest, and i'm spending lots of time studying already. What should i do to achieve a ATAR of 95+? (My Goal) Please give me some advices and tips, knowing that what you can achieve is limited really sucks.

Thanks guys :haha:

pikachu975

Premium Member
HSC
If you are first in a subject only you determine your mark, you can even state rank in the lowest school in the state if you wanted to so don't stress about that just do your best.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)