• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

some help with preferences? (1 Viewer)

kaspa

hey i was wondering if anyone can help me. if it is said that you will only be acceped for your 1st preference, however you now decide that your second preference would be more appropriate (and the uai cut off is lower) is there any way of insuring that you would b accepted into that course or would your have to wait till the late round adn re enter your preferences?

another question if ppl have time, do you recon since i just missed out on exercise science at sydney, would it be easier if i enter into another healt related course (in sydney)adn then transfer into exercise science? or would it be better if i go to another uni where i was accepted for exercise science and then transfer to sydney uni?

if anyone can help thanks alot, if not thanks 4 your time.

Jats

about ur 2nd question.......from wha ive heard, its usually easier to transfer within a uni then to transfer from one uni 2 another.....and being syd unis and all......competition is tight so places in courses r limited, thus making it harder to gain entry......so id advise u to do a sci in syd uni and transfer into exer sci.......

kaspa

thanks alot for your help jats!! but im confused now coz my 1st preference was to do exercise science at another uni, so if i get offered into my 1st preference, how can make sure i still got into my second preference?

if anyone can help me it would b great!! and give me further opinions!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)