SOLS mail (1 Viewer)

santaslayer

HSC
How do I go about deleting some of my SOLS mail? I have too much stuff in my inbox. I clicked on "Mark deleted"but that only places a red circle next to the email? Thank you. :)

poloktim

\(^o^)/
HSC
santaslayer said:
How do I go about deleting some of my SOLS mail? I have too much stuff in my inbox. I clicked on "Mark deleted"but that only places a red circle next to the email? Thank you. :)
That's your webmail. Your SOLSmail is checked by using SOLS. There is a difference.

Honestly, these non-computer types. :S

Ninga

HSC
Theres an option in preferences, which allows you to get rid of that gay compact command. I think it says something like "Delete to trash" and u change that to yes, and put in "Trash" in the "Trash Folder:" box above that. That changes that compact command on the left sidebar to "Empty". Its as easy as that.

christ

HSC
Uni Grad
Deleting Messages
Each Webmail Direct account is allocated a certain amount of disk space; you can see how close you are to reaching your limit with the quota status bar at the top of your Inbox. Once it reaches maximum capacity, messages are returned to their senders. For this reason, it is good practice to clean out your folders on a regular basis, deleting messages that are outdated or have otherwise served their purpose. Note: The quota status bar does not display if no quota has been set for your account. Contact your system administrator or service provider for details about your quota.
Important! Before you begin deleting messages, go to the Preferences page and decide whether or not you want to use the Trash feature. If you enable the Trash feature, the Compact link in Webmail goes away and is replaced by a Trash link (also the Legend changes to not display the Deleted icon); all deleted messages go to the Trash folder and remain there until you click [Empty] next to the Trash link. For more information, see Setting Preferences.

To delete messages using the Trash feature:
Select the messages you want to delete. Note: You must have enabled the Trash feature in your Preferences settings first.
Result: The messages are moved to your Trash folder.
Click Delete.
Result: The messages are moved to your Trash folder, where you can retrieve them before logging out if you want. To retrieve messages you deleted, click Folders and then Trash and find the message(s) you want to keep and move it(them) to a different folder.
Click [Empty] next to the Trash link.
Result: The messages in your Trash folder are permanently deleted.
To delete messages using the Compact feature:
Select the messages you want to delete. Note: The Compact feature is enabled by default.
Result: A check mark appears next in the check box of the selected messages. For more information on how to select messages, see Organizing Your Messages.
Click Delete.
Result: The Deleted icon appears next to the messages. To undelete messages you want to keep, select those messages and choose Undelete from the Mark menu, and then click Mark; the Deleted icon goes away from those messages.
Click Compact.
Result: The marked messages are permanently deleted.

santaslayer

HSC
LoLz, thanks christ.

BTW, is that short for Christine or do you think that you really are super? :p

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)