Software Design & Development TUTOR NEEDED!! (1 Viewer)

NoFuTuRe

HSC
Hey all, just wondering if anyone could help me out... i just started year 12 and have been doing SDD since year 11...Im ranked about 6th in the class and am in desparate need of tutoring..

So if someone could make it down to the bankstown/Condell Park region or even if your somewhere local such as burwood or homebush or roselands i could come to you..

Will pay $25 an hour, once or twice a week..
Please someone help if you can!.
my e-mail is Thunder_bolt_5000@hotmail.com
Add me to Msn and let me no please!.... thanks

timgurto

HSC
I'm offering SDD tutoring for students in years 11 and 12. I got 94 in the HSC and I'm studying Software Engineering now. Any enquiries, e-mail me at timgurto@hotmail.com.

Last edited:
HSC
I'm offering SDD tutoring as well, i got 85 in the subject although so i suppose timgurto destroys my services that I offer :p

I live in lugarno (near peakhurst/riverwood so its close too you guys)

sikeveo

back after sem2
HSC
yeh casmira has a solid knowledge in the SDD course, I would pick him.

HSC
oh i did the evolution of programming languages as my option topic ~ so you guys know

thanks sikeveo :p

tkfkd

HSC
I know I'm kind of late on this but I really need a tutor for Software! I'm right now failing the subject! I live in Sydney and need real help on this subject as my teacher doesn't know much about it!

Thanks
Email: workdeliver88@yahoo.com

shad187

HSC
i really really need help in sotware so please any tutorring help will be appreaciated i live in marrickville so please pm me on msn my email is number_one_assasin@hotmail.com so plz as soon as possible thanks

LukeRam

HSC
Hi, I am on the north shore looking to travel to north shore or have tutor come to me (Pymble). I need a software design tutor, i know its late but i have just decided i need to maximise my marks. Please email me
Lukeram@hotmail.com

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)