Sociology (1 Viewer)

musik_junky

HSC
Hi,

I was wondering if anyone here does Sociology at Campbelltown?

mystify

HSC
I didn't do it at Campbelltown but I did Sociology at bankstown last semester, which leads onto global structures and local cultures this semester. Although i initially found sociology terribly boring i actually grew to like it very much when i made an effort to appreciate and understand it...you start to see things from a 'sociological' perspective rather than just taking things for what they are made out to be. If you plan on majoring in sociology (which i myself am leaning towards) i advise that you do it with an open mind and with no preconceptions as to what it will be like. Many people will tell you that its boring but it really isnt and it's not hard to pass. :)

HSC
mystify said:
I didn't do it at Campbelltown but I did Sociology at bankstown last semester, which leads onto global structures and local cultures this semester. Although i initially found sociology terribly boring i actually grew to like it very much when i made an effort to appreciate and understand it...you start to see things from a 'sociological' perspective rather than just taking things for what they are made out to be. If you plan on majoring in sociology (which i myself am leaning towards) i advise that you do it with an open mind and with no preconceptions as to what it will be like. Many people will tell you that its boring but it really isnt and it's not hard to pass. :)

hey i did intro to socio at bankstown last sem too! i might know you, maybe, prob not oh well

r u doin GSLC this sem, i am, but at penrith, its not as interesting to me as sociology but its cool. Less complicated, but yeh as you said socio aint hard to get a pass at all, i got a high cred and didnt do much.

mystify

HSC
hiphophorray123 said:
hey i did intro to socio at bankstown last sem too! i might know you, maybe, prob not oh well

r u doin GSLC this sem, i am, but at penrith, its not as interesting to me as sociology but its cool. Less complicated, but yeh as you said socio aint hard to get a pass at all, i got a high cred and didnt do much.

Yep im doing GSLC this semester, again at Bankstown. I thought it would be more interesting too...and i hate the structure/style of the lectures.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)