Soccerwhoos? (1 Viewer)

Brazilian God

HSC
So Australia finally you going to the cup finals!..:haha:

But you have no chance against 'Brazil'....

5x WORLD CHAMPIONS!

MORE THAN ANYONE!!!

See for yourself --> Sweden 1958, Chile 1962, Mexico 1970, USA 1994, Korea/Japan 2002 --> That is what we call history, you wish you had history like we do you convicts!

The perfectors of the beautiful game - the kings of Football.... oh sorry "soccer":rolleyes:

JOGA Bonita Ronaldinho!!!
YouTube - brazil skills --> how will you stop this Socceroos????!!!....oohh i mean soccerwhoos hahahaha:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Last edited:

PattieBoi

HSC

5x WORLD CHAMPIONS!

MORE THAN ANYONE!!!

See for yourself --> Sweden 1958, Chile 1962, Mexico 1970, USA 1994, Korea/Japan 2002 --> That is what we call history, you wish you had history like we do you convicts!

The perfectors of the beautiful game - the kings of Football.... oh sorry "soccer":rolleyes:

YouTube - brazil skills --> how will you stop this Socceroos????!!!....oohh i mean soccerwhoos hahahaha:rofl::rofl::rofl:
Boobs or GTFO.

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
That was a pretty cool ad campaign, was it Nike or Adidas that did it during the German one?

pman

Banned
HSC
Hope you realise that we would have gone to a penelty shootout against Italy at the last world cup (And I'm pretty sure they beat brazil seeing as they won the whole tournement) had the ref not given a spot penalty to a dive... I admit Buffon is the best keeper in the world so we would have lost anyway but we still made the round of sixteen and would have beeten many other teams in that round!

Roy9

HSC
These forums are popular in Brazil? Cool

HSC
Hope you realise that we would have gone to a penelty shootout against Italy at the last world cup (And I'm pretty sure they beat brazil seeing as they won the whole tournement) had the ref not given a spot penalty to a dive... I admit Buffon is the best keeper in the world so we would have lost anyway but we still made the round of sixteen and would have beeten many other teams in that round!
Italy didnt beat Brazil, France did in the quarter finals and then Italy beat France in the final

Chemistryace

HSC

5x WORLD CHAMPIONS!

MORE THAN ANYONE!!!

Brazil is poor and full of slums:rofl::rofl::rofl:
the streets smell like shit:haha::haha::haha:

Mozza91

HSC
How do you get the electricity to power a computer in your mudhut ?

Charizard

HSC
Brazil is shit.

Australia is even worse at football, but we dont have 50% poverty. Have fun with your 5 world cups though.

cheers, notinpoverty.

HSC
come on guys, knocking brazil as a country is not on. obviously this guy isn't brazilian, but rather some plastic aussie blow-in.

walkahz

HSC
Pft who cares It is an excuse to bag out another country. Go back to your slum you filthy faggot(op)!!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)