• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Soccer Thread 2004 (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

flyin'

EDIT
HSC
N/A
I mean, when have we ever seen a team concede two goals against a team with one less player... shocking.

I wonder what Chelsea 2004-5 Edition will look like, considering Roman will sack quite a few :p

paper

See Roman miscalculated in not getting Morientes and co during the earlier part of the season.... well half of monaco will probably weal blue next season lol

lmafa @ veron... he must be the best sell of the season ... man utd must b laughing all day all night... until they realise they are getting hammered by Arsenal in Epl and somehow let ronaldinho slip.....

talking about transfers.... Real has DENIED they have any interest in Henry, whihc is a sure sign that Henry will join Ronaldo, Raul, Guti et al @ Madrid next season

AcStyle*

Believe in Desire
HSC
Unless Chelski can pull off a minor miracle, i think it's safe to say; "Arrivederci Ranieri!" :D

reynaldo

HSC
N/A
ha... it was a miracle that Chelsea even got this far in the CL

Giuly-Morientes-Rothen vs Veron-Lampard-Crespo? no contest.

hmm.. a Monaco-Porto encounter entices me even more than the annual Slovakian cane-toad farmers vs. the Tajikistani turban-manufacturers at Novaya Zemlya :)

HeCtic

Dutchie
HSC
i wanna know what the odds are for chelsea to get a 2-0, cos i think it's worth a flutter on.

i think we know see how much gallas carries this defence as opposed to john terry. no pace at the back cost them really badly.

also makelele and desailly are the uberest of cunts i have ever seen. fuck sake that was disgraceful today.

M

mushi

haah that makele dive when he got slap was hilarious

hmm..does tab take CL bets? i wanna test my luck on chelsea as well..
just hope gallas, and duff isnt injured, and veron , huth isnt laying they shouldend up alrite haha

haha, i just hope mardid keeps on denying, so they'll snap up henry, and arsenal will crumble nxt season *evl laugh*

HeCtic

Dutchie
HSC
What a fucking cunt this man is. take your pesetas, earned under a facist dictatorship when no one else was allowed to win anything, and stick them up your arse. Your sudden disinterest in TH coincides strangely with the realisation, that Th is going nowhere and has no desitre to play for your bunch of overhyped twats.

Basically we can't sell henry because if we do we'll most likely lose our first manager to win 3 championships in our history plus our captain and maybe even our best playmaker to boot. It'd be suicide which is why it won't happen.

and now the catalan cunts are jumping on the bandwagon saying how they nearly signed henry when he was 19.

barca cunts

reno2004

Retired Member - 1/12/04
HSC
N/A
Funny how, since Henry has started to destroy ever team he faces now everyone reckons he is the best player and everyone wants to buy him. Especially Real. He was a good player before, when he was a winger at Juve.

Hopefully Perez, doesnt get Henry cause then he will just wreck him, like he did Figo.

And one more thing, as if Barca's forwards arent the best in the world. Common, Ronaldhino. Kluivert and Saviola, someone try to name a better forwards line up.

Last edited:

Seraph

Now You've done it.......
HSC
N/A
Doesnt matter Henry is very loyal to Arsenal, doubtful he would move ( well anytime soon) and i agree i reckon any other team would just crumble his performance ... always happens ...

copious

Linbo rox my sox
HSC
hmm a three man attack? only one i can think of is kaka, shevvy and inzahgi.

reno2004

Retired Member - 1/12/04
HSC
N/A
ur right, kaka, shevvy and inzaghi are a very good trio. Ok maybe Barca dont have the best attack.

flyin'

EDIT
HSC
N/A
Originally posted by reno2004
And one more thing, as if Barca's forwards arent the best in the world. Common, Ronaldhino. Kluivert and Saviola, someone try to name a better forwards line up.
Is that that Dutch Internation who use to displace Van Nistelrooy? :p

reynaldo

HSC
N/A
Originally posted by reno2004
ur right, kaka, shevvy and inzaghi are a very good trio. Ok maybe Barca dont have the best attack.

and TOMASSON :D

M

mushi

hmm..rivaldo to bolton?

havent seen that guy in action for ages...hehe

reynaldo

HSC
N/A
he went to Cruzeiro and played 11 games then got bored and quit :)

Benny_

Elementary Penguin
HSC
Originally posted by reynaldo
he went to Cruzeiro and played 11 games then got bored and quit :)
Why was he bored? Did he think he was too good for them or was he just more interested in playing in Europe?

M

mushi

bah..what a boring match last nite betweeen man u and liverpool
only good part was the last 15min when man u was 1-0 down, and was liek attacking like crazy

who watched the leicester match?
man, so many cards were thrown in the last few mins...and go david james!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)