Soccer Thread 2004 (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

reynaldo

HSC
N/A
Originally posted by ...
yea, they are a team that if they need to win, they will win :p
they is gonna have a hard time against Porto.

Benny McCarthy > RvN + Saha
Deco > Scholes
Porto Under 12's defender (name unknown) > Wes Brown :D

i would like to see Porto get thru.. they are a much more interesting side to watch and you don't get to see them play often because according to SBS the only league worth broadcasting is the EPL..

Benny_

Elementary Penguin
HSC
I would disagree on Benny McCarthy being better than RvN+Saha. This guy's a chump 9/10 days, and it just happened that he was on a good one last ECL game against Man U. Good call about Wes Brown though

copious

Linbo rox my sox
HSC
woa shit they are showing 2 champ league matches live. 6.30 wake up calls for wed and thurs, both cracker of a matches!

copious

Linbo rox my sox
HSC
haha man utd are out!!!! what a kick in the teeth by costinha scoring in the 90th minute.

Benny_

Elementary Penguin
HSC
Yes.. but the refereeing in that game was prrrreeeeetty awful. wtf was with the scholes goal that got disallowed? And the stamping incident which only yielded a yellow card? Very dubious decisions. Meanwhile Juve's also out :D:D:D

T

timbk2

even though they were probably robbed by poor decisions..

the way they are playing.. they probably deserve to get knocked out. Things for ManU are getting worse by the week.

IP_freely

evo 9 ftw
HSC
ahah 2 all u Man Utd fans like i said b4 somehwere in this thread there slippin first its the UCL, next its gonna be the FA cup an then the epl lol...
ahaha an did u guys c Jose Mourinho lol wats he doin every single decision that takes place hes like up an shoutin a the reff ahah

dirty dave

Banned
HSC
N/A
bloody hell, can't believe they lost the game:(
ah well, theres always next season .....

Edit: hopefully manchester will beat arse

Last edited:

RUB!X

Bergkamp 10
HSC
lols... rofl...
man u is out, im so happy...
good for porto, from nowhere to uefa cup now this far in ecl... good on em...
wtf... benny mccarthy is a great player, the main reason porto got this far...

btw does any1 here play any of the games on www.uefa.com ?
(fantasy football, predictor etc...)

Benny_

Elementary Penguin
HSC
Originally posted by IP_freely
ahah 2 all u Man Utd fans like i said b4 somehwere in this thread there slippin first its the UCL, next its gonna be the FA cup an then the epl lol...
ahaha an did u guys c Jose Mourinho lol wats he doin every single decision that takes place hes like up an shoutin a the reff ahah
Hehehehe.. his celebrations for the goal were also fairly spectacular I must say.

Last edited:

RUB!X

Bergkamp 10
HSC
yes they were, but den agen they just beat man u in the ecl...

reynaldo

HSC
N/A
Originally posted by jim_green
Very dubious decisions.
Now Man U know what its like to be on the RECEIVING end of dubious refereeing..

serves bloody Alex Ferguson right. Hes such an arrogant asshole. The first leg he made Vitor Baa out to be the victim when Roy Keane stamped on him!! Then he took his anger out on Mourinho. Totally unprofessional. And the throwing boots at Veron/Beckham etc.. doesn't help either..

For the rest of the CL:
Milan 5-0 Sparta
Milan will play Bayern (who beat Real Madrid 8-0)
Milan will beat Bayern 3-0 @ Olympiastadion and 2-0 @ San Siro with reserve team players
Milan play Chelsea in Semi and beat them 4-0 @ San Siro and 2-0 @ England
Milan play Olimpique Lyon in Final and both play a gentlemanly encounter with Juninho Pernambucano opening the scoring with a sporting volley while Milan equalise shortly after with a spendid passing sequence where Shevagol bicycle scores from 18 yard box and the game is secured in the 82nd minute with Kak linking with 'Trilley' (Pirlo) who passes delicately to Pancaro on the wing who fools everyone by crossing to the other wing with Caf who beats 8 defenders and lays off for SuperPippo who backheels to Nesta who tee's up Maldini who puts a FrancescoTotti-like chip to Clarence Seedorf who does a couple of step-overs while Dida runs thru and blasts the ball in the top corner from 54.3 yards :)

Benny_

Elementary Penguin
HSC
I think Madrid's chances of progressing to the semis are pretty darn good considering the fact that the only 2 teams left that would challenge them atm are Arsenal and Milan. From a neutral pov, let's all hope it'll be an Arsenal VS Milan final since they're probably the most entertaining, in form teams atm

flyin'

EDIT
HSC
N/A
So far, the ECL isn't it's usual self, which is a good sign for Arsenal supporter =p

^___^
HSC
fuck man

dun ever mention arsenal again

fucken pires, henry and veiria were namd in the 100best players and fucken giggs was left out

dun anyone dare state either of the 3 is a greater player or better player than giggs

Constip8edSkunk

Joga Bonito
HSC
just blame pele... i mean veron made it ... diouf made it.... hong myong bo....hahaha

no giggs no recoba, ffs kewell is better tahn diuof....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)