Soccer talk eg. prem league, champ league, serie a etc (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

is a roflcopter
HSC
:D

maybe we should get a tipping comp going.....or maybe we should just go to TAB

Josh17

Harry will lead Liverpool back up near the top of the table...took us a while to get started but now that we've got a sniff we will start to show our talent!

flyin'

EDIT
HSC
N/A
Can I make another bet? :D
Liverpool will struggle to reclaim a ECL qualifying place via the EPL, if Newcastle get their act together (Toon's three losses in a row is almost as shockin' as most of the Red's latter part of last season).

copious

Linbo rox my sox
HSC
the only english team with a geniune chance to shine the the ECL are man utd. arsenal, toon and livo always struggle dammit!

^___^
HSC
Originally posted by flyin'
Can I make another bet? :D
Liverpool will struggle to reclaim a ECL qualifying place via the EPL, if Newcastle get their act together (Toon's three losses in a row is almost as shockin' as most of the Red's latter part of last season).

hmm, newcastle now do have a bad start...but the situation now is exactly wat happened to them last season...last season they were near bottom at the start, and then as the season dragged on, they slowly climbed up...

is a roflcopter
HSC
what would you guys rate portsmouth?

^___^
HSC
not a bad team...
Sheringham and Berger with premiership experience is crucial to their survival, and their near perfect start is a very good sign of how well they will cope with survival to the preimership, though they haven't played the big guns yet, their impressive perfermance so far is still good

is a roflcopter
HSC
yeah thats what im thinking
im glad we're not seeing another west brom

copious

Linbo rox my sox
HSC
Originally posted by ...
i like to see ur West Ham playing in the premiership :p
mate we'll be back next season! just keep telling fergie to kick a few more boots into your players faces then see how many players you'll have left :p

flyin'

EDIT
HSC
N/A
Originally posted by copious
mate we'll be back next season! just keep telling fergie to kick a few more boots into your players faces then see how many players you'll have left :p
The Man Utd squad just all got injuried like over the weekend, this is just too funny... and Arsenal's dodgy defense hasn't really been torn apart like last season (lol ---> OG by Lauren).

Pomey ... can thank their manager Redknapp for their result. They'll be tested from mid-season, where injuries usually start to appear all over, and they currently don't have the cover or depth, but we'll see the managed pull something.

Even if West Ham return, what West Ham would it be... without their stars/talented youngsters... ie. (Cheski) J Cole, G Johnson, (Man City) T Sinclair, (Toffies) Kanoute, just to start the list. :D

copious

Linbo rox my sox
HSC
the hammer will obviously have to recruit over the offseason if they do get promoted. they should have some decent cash left from cole,johnsen,sinclair,kanoute and co. they still have defoe,carrick,james,ferdinand(rio's brother) and useless guys like repka, robert lee and don hutchison.

Constip8edSkunk

Joga Bonito
HSC
they still have defoe lol

man utd screwed up without scholes and half of the defence... id prefere to think about lauren's own goal :D and he almost equalised with another near the end lol

edit: repka is an idiot... i had him in my fantasy soccer team last year and he got like 2 red cards and bout 10 yellow cards :rolleyes: on that point anyone wants to start up a competition at http://www.fantasysoccer.com.au/ ?

Last edited:

flyin'

EDIT
HSC
N/A
Yeah... a BoS one?

Like start (as in everyone starts with 0) for gameweek 5? (Please?)

(I started ... this season... and had horrid buys... and last week all my substitutes played :D ... this was at another fantasy EPL site, tho)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)