So You Think You Can Dance (Australia) (1 Viewer)

Lizakith

Go go gadget spleen!
HSC
UnIqUe_PrInCeSs said:
what's with the number of asians/fobs in this competition?! and why do all the white chicks do ballay? the only guy that stood out tonight was the guy who danced to 'my love' by JT.

EDIT: it still makes me lmao how much one of the judges looks like justin timberlake.
Its spelt ballet dear

And how on earth does matt lee look like JT? Is it just the hat???

tommykins

i am number -e^i*pi
HSC
Daemontreu said:
All the male ballet dancers I've had the pleasure of knowing have been very solid and muscular; none of them did hip-hop or otherwise. Maybe it's more to do with the type of male dancers who want to enter this sort of a competition?
IMO, despite to us boys perceiving ballet as a faggot female dance, I have the utmost respect to the skills required for it, whether female or male.

M@C D@DDY

HSC
When did dance start becoming hip-hop only? There is an overabundance on the show but i guess that's mainstream media these days. Like you know either a hip hop or someone hot is going to win, whereas so many traditional dancers still sob at auditions after auditions. Sympathy goes out to them.

Aplus

HSC
N/A
Lol, the judge who said "This will be the biggest thing to happen in dance, ever," my first impression, 'gay faggot'.

MaNiElla

HSC
N/A
Daemontreu said:
All the male ballet dancers I've had the pleasure of knowing have been very solid and muscular; none of them did hip-hop or otherwise. Maybe it's more to do with the type of male dancers who want to enter this sort of a competition?
Male+ballet = bloody gay!

HSC
Why is it gay? They are dancing with females, lifting them etc..... I have alot of respect for ballet dancers, having done ballet for several years and being absolute shit at it. The dancers are so self-disciplined and the men are really strong.

Pace_T

HSC
i agree comment that there are too many people dancing to hip hop.
and very few bboys are actually good at *dancing* when i watch a dancing show i expect to see quality dancing (even male ballet dancers are ok) but i DONT want to see people twirling around on the floor like a turtle on its back

HSC
Pace_T said:
i agree comment that there are too many people dancing to hip hop.
and very few bboys are actually good at *dancing* when i watch a dancing show i expect to see quality dancing (even male ballet dancers are ok) but i DONT want to see people twirling around on the floor like a turtle on its back
I agree. Too many hip hop dancers. Yes they are very skilled, but I don't think alot of them will go good in the contemporary routines or any other partner dancing.

K

katie_tully

yeah. im going to lay the smackdown on the next bboy/girl they let in. srsly all anybody did was breakdancing. gee thats talented and stuff, doesnt mean youre good at dancing any other style.

bassistx

HSC
Does anybody have a full video of Matt's choregraphy? They never show the entire thing! Frustrating. I wanna see what's so hard lol. Even just a 30sec clip... ?

I'm glad that El Salvador girl got in. Man, did she have energy!

Zephyrio

HSC
Did anyone see that Asian guy in uncomfortably (not just for him) tight jeans, some kind of black-jacket vest who was almost transsexual? He used one of the stage-poles as prop to dance with.

:help:

lil dynamyt

HSC
Zephyrio said:
Did anyone see that Asian guy in uncomfortably (not just for him) tight jeans, some kind of black-jacket vest who was almost transsexual? He used one of the stage-poles as prop to dance with.

:help:
I saw it...and how wrong was it. When it was on i was like wtf is up with this guy...or girl...

IceOnFire

HSC
^
The guy with the boots?

When he was dancing I was literally screaming. Omfg it was so wrong

greekgun

HSC
Cant wait to see the dancers dancing something different other then their style in the upcoming episodes. I rekon most of the ballet, contemp etc dancers are going to crash and burn if there made to dance hip hop or crump and those types of dances (vice versa as well)

lil dynamyt

HSC
How good was tonights show! Especially the last 20 mins with the group performances. Cant wait for tomoro!

HSC
Sick to death of all the crying on this show! Other than that, we now have our top 20. Was very disappointed the dancer/choreographer guy went. I forgot his name, but he was really good.

Zrap

glock9
HSC
Carlos should have got in, but his sister did so it evened out.
Yeah the crying is annoying, but people like sermsah deserve to let out
emotion.
Girls are just emotional lol.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)