So You Think You Can Dance (Australia) (1 Viewer)

lil dynamyt

HSC
Is there anyone else out there who cant wait for it to begin?? I loved he american version of the show. I really hope it goes well over here.

SiN3m

HSC
i definately am cnt wai4 sunday night! at first ppl were like it wnt be as good as the american version bt srsly, in the adds they look pretty good!

i mena the last season of So you think you can dance was awsome... espesh
1)the contemporary between Danny and Neil
2) salsa with dominic and lauren
3) and the hip hop with Pasha and Lacey (where she was a amnquen...her movements were great)

lil dynamyt

HSC
Yer the people on the adds look pretty good. I hope the show has some good choreographers like wade robson and mia michaels from the american version.

The Kaiser

HSC
Basically its the "Dance Version" of Australian/American Idol.

Not so bad but then again not so good either IMO. I'd still watch it if nothing else is on.

Nothing's worse than "Big Brother" though, why the hell is Ten renewing that damn show?

Does anyone know the names of the Judges? *Darn Nigel isn't in there*

SiN3m

HSC
lil dynamyt said:
Yer the people on the adds look pretty good. I hope the show has some good choreographers like wade robson and mia michaels from the american version.
that's what i'm thinking. coz even with dancing with the stars, when you look at the dances in the american series, they are much better choreographed than in australia.

Kirsty Xx

That's the price we pay
HSC
The Kaiser said:
Basically its the "Dance Version" of Australian/American Idol.

Not so bad but then again not so good either IMO. I'd still watch it if nothing else is on.

Nothing's worse than "Big Brother" though, why the hell is Ten renewing that damn show?

Does anyone know the names of the Judges? *Darn Nigel isn't in there*
Jason Coleman, Matt Lee and Bonnie Lythgoe.

Should be good. Can't wait.

lil dynamyt

HSC
Heliotrope said:
Bonnie Lythgoe? Is she related to Nigel?
Yep...they were married. But i think they split up last year. They had 2 children together...

Pace_T

HSC
i loved the american one. but as with every other australian tv show copied from somewhere else, it's bound to be fucking shit. ill still check it out though

lil dynamyt

HSC
Wat did u guys think of the first episode? I thought it was ok...but not as good as the american version. There were some pretty gud dancers though, especially that 15 year old kid...if only he was old enough to enter lol...

M@C D@DDY

HSC
Very engaging show even though I don't dance at all. I thought the three guys (365?) who all made it were fantastic. The 15 yr old kid was awesome for his age, though that last chic who got in after crying throughout pissed me off.

Hagaren

The Fresh Prince
HSC
my thoughts exactly...its not called 'so you think you can tell us your fucking life story' other than that the show was good.

ObjectsInSpace

The Hammer Is My Penis
HSC
N/A
Heh, I hated the media blitz on this thing Channel Ten really whored themselves out on this one. Again.

Surprised me to see someone I once knew on the show, contestant #16-something, a girl named Stephanie who got through almost straight away. Used to go with school with her; really nice girl, but I sure hope she's changed ...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)