So Year 12s .. what's your first preference?? (1 Viewer)

SoFTuaRiaL

yea, thats what i meant. u advised me to do actl instead of seng as a career (i'm doing both for my degree). so i asked u which of ur courses ure planning to do ...

Lazarus

Retired
HSC
Oh, right, well, yeah, that would make sense... not sure. :D I'm hoping to combine both in some way (possibly IP law).

Nick

foregone conclusion
HSC
N/A
economics and social sciences/law @ sydney..

other preferences are a mess.. dunno wat order to put them all..

SoFTuaRiaL

Originally posted by Lazarus
Oh, right, well, yeah, that would make sense... not sure. :D I'm hoping to combine both in some way (possibly IP law).
just a side note, i see that ur post count is no longer frozen at 2003 !! :D:D

Rahul

Dead Member
Originally posted by flyin'
It was only 96.15 the year before that. :p
yeh....thanks

it is probably going to be 97+ in '04

DM, how hard was it to pick up acst in your second yr?
did you just need to show good avg, is there ever problems with vacancies for the course.

SoFTuaRiaL

Originally posted by Rahul

did you just need to show good avg, is there ever problems with vacancies for the course.
i am still in my first yr ... all i have done is to transfer from BE Software to a double degree. since i transfered half way thru this semester, i couldnt pick up any new subjects for this semester. hence, i will be doing first yr actl subjects next yr

SoFTuaRiaL

i am still in my first yr ... all i have done is to transfer from BE Software to a double degree. since i transfered half way thru this semester, i couldnt pick up any new subjects for this semester. hence, i will be doing first yr actl subjects next yr

SoFTuaRiaL

SoFTuaRiaL

rahul:
i am still in my first yr ... all i have done is to transfer from a single engg degree to a double degree. since i transfered after this semester started, i couldnt add any actl subjects to this sem's subjects. hence, i will start the actl part of my course only next yr. in order to maintain the double u need a cr average, but my transfer was based on my uai and my first sem's marks

pri

HSC
N/A
hey no fair u get four posts for the price of one!!:confused:

Nezz

HSC
B Medical Science (@ sydney)
All my others are med science at the other uni's... and B science @sydney as my fall back option...

Anyone know if theres one particular med science courses thats better than the others?

CasaNovo

HSC
N/A
1. B Science (Health and Sports Science) @ UNSW
2. after that is engineering (mechanical/computer) at UNSW, USyd, UWS.

SoFTuaRiaL

Originally posted by pri
hey no fair u get four posts for the price of one!!:confused:
u know what? NONE OF THEM counted towards my post count ... even the first original one. there was some problem with the db last nite, so stop complaining :p

Rahul

Dead Member
Originally posted by Da Monstar
rahul:
i am still in my first yr ... all i have done is to transfer from a single engg degree to a double degree. since i transfered after this semester started, i couldnt add any actl subjects to this sem's subjects. hence, i will start the actl part of my course only next yr. in order to maintain the double u need a cr average, but my transfer was based on my uai and my first sem's marks
were there any problems with getting into acst due to vacancies in that course, have you heard of any cases with such problems?

something wrong with the database? my message has appeared 4 times !!!
;)
yes the database:p

SoFTuaRiaL

were there any problems with getting into acst due to vacancies in that course, have you heard of any cases with such problems?
problems with vacancies arise only if u transfer from one degree to another .... for ppl converting from a single degree to a double, they dont consider that (cos u wont be doing all the subjects in a row as normal students do ... i just squeeze actl subjects into my existing degree). i'll email u my course structure when i get home today. incase i forget, just pm me n remind me .. :)

Rahul

Dead Member
problems with vacancies arise only if u transfer from one degree to another .... for ppl converting from a single degree to a double, they dont consider that (cos u wont be doing all the subjects in a row as normal students do ... i just squeeze actl subjects into my existing degree). i'll email u my course structure when i get home today. incase i forget, just pm me n remind me .. :)
thanks for that.
helps me a bit.:)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)