So wot do u guys perceive as 'hot'?? (1 Viewer)

Spunge12

HSC
Ellie_Belly said:
We are indeed a strange race :)
I'm okay with it.
Once you ascend to the rank of 'Nanna' or 'Nonna' you are open to the complete spectrum of annoying quiddities.

By the way, i actually have the right answer in response to the thread title:

olchik

HSC
Tall, tanned, with blue eyes, clean shaven with no hairy chest (that's important for me)

Nashie

Ace up my sleeve
HSC
Personally I always seem to like the girls that my mates think are "cute", the nice smile, the amazing eyes and the personality that means you actually need to get to know them to get anywhere.. But..

About 6 ft tall, nice face, amazing eyes, outgoing yet reserved personality and personally I like brunettes but no brown eyes, must be green or blue!

Sydney, Australia, Earth, Milky Way...............
HSC
At the risk of being shot, I am going to say...
1. At the moment, musicality is an essential item for me.
2. And Latin is a prerequisite too.
3. Infectious sense of fun is obvious.

Now we get onto the physical attributes...
1. "striking" features. This does not mean "good-looking" in conventional terms - it simply means someone who stands out. That's why I seem to be attracted to people with red or black hair or with large eyes in blue, green or chocolate.
2. big hands. Probably related to my pianistic habits.
3. If they have a deep, rich voice and pronounce their words properly, I will probably lose my own. If this voice can sing then I'll be floored.

Not-That-Bright

Andrew Quah
HSC
stella8h8chang said:
Yes. So we can write and speak in our own language which we shall revive...and besides, it does narrow them down to the intellectuals
Yea because you're just a fucking genius if you can speak some latin!

Sydney, Australia, Earth, Milky Way...............
HSC
brogan77 said:
U with ur twenty photoshopped pictures of harry potter and u in ur sig want an intellectual?
k
Yeah; I would date someone like "Harry Potter" for fun, like 6 months max. Conventionally attractive (be it because of humour, looks or money), not necessarily an awful lot of substance.

I was describing the kind of person I'd like to be with forever :) but at the moment, I am far too young and not in a position to be looking for someone to form a relationship that will last for more than a year or two.

Collin

HSC
N/A
Harry Potter is quite real in my sexual conquest dreams.

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
Dear, Latin isn't any good for intellectuals, it was invented by the Romans! If you want intellect, you'd want someone who knew klingon or elvish, cos they are teh cool

White Rabbit

Bloody Shitcakes
HSC
My sig, generally is what i consider for just looks. But when you actually meet people, it adds and takes away attractiveness, but just looks? Kathryn Morris and Hugh Laurie. hmmm....

bugs

Yea, Hugh Laurie is rather 'ravishing' lol
i used to like Harry Potter in the 1st 2 films - now i look back and cringe -

at the moment though i love slim dark haired guys - toned arms ;) - blue/green eyes, gorgeous smile :D
e.g. Alexander Kapranos, Nick McCarthy (avatar)
O and yes the lead from Arctic Monkeys ;)

Built, muscly men do nothing for me.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)