So wot do u guys perceive as 'hot'?? (1 Viewer)

withoutaface

Premium Member
HSC
I like long legs, but don't like taller women as I find them intimidating. Quite the paradox.

Last edited:

Benny1103

HSC
N/A
Omgz everyone has different tastes. 'Hot' is such a complicated term that you can't just generalise. We're all so different that when one person sees someone who is clearly extremely hot, there are still lots of other people who would think otherwise.[/bullshit]

G

Gavvvvvin

Shell said:
no , i mean FAT. as in, overweight. obviously, not unhealthily obese, i just like men to be really fat. theyre gentler, and better to cuddle.
Larger (not fat) girls are much more fun to cuddle :eek:

withoutaface

Premium Member
HSC
Benny1103 said:
Omgz everyone has different tastes. 'Hot' is such a complicated term that you can't just generalise. We're all so different that when one person sees someone who is clearly extremely hot, there are still lots of other people who would think otherwise.[/bullshit]
Please refer to post #7.

Trebla

Administrator
Administrator
HSC
I came across an article some time ago and it says males mainly search more for hot looks than personality because they're mostly searching for the healthiest female to have children with while females tend to go more for personality than hot looks because they mostly want to have a caring father for their children.
What I perceive as "hot" is mainly a healthy looking body, a really pretty face and perhaps an intelligent (not those bitchy smart ass types) person.

banco55

HSC
As other posters have mentioned the whole "everyone has different tastes" is crap for the most part. Of course people's tastes differ but in various psychology experiments it's been found that there's a good degree of consensus as to what people find hot. To give one example high cheekbones and symmetrical features are considered by the vast majority of people to be attractive features. Have a look at female sex symbols over the past 50 years or more and try to find one that doesn't have high cheekbones.

withoutaface

Premium Member
HSC
Do you have a partner in crime chadd, or is that just a bunch of random letters?

stazi

Nightman
HSC
alby said:
how does that work?
as in a person who is plain looking, but with no real imperfections. Not necessarily like "OMG HAWT!!!!!! EJACULATES" but just good looking average with nothing wrong with them in terms of body, face etc.

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
Yeah im a sucker for the natural look, and probably has flaws *shrugs* perfection gets boring

*sasha*

HSC
cocky guys with nice eyes and a charming smile. and pecs. they HAVE to have pecs. :D

PerfectByNature

I am Jack's wasted life
HSC
hmmm... it really depends on the person... but i love eyes... if they have nice eyes i love it.
i dunno... i do love dark eyes and hair... but then i met the hottest swedish guy in NZ, white blonde hair, blue eyes.... sooo hot... so it realy depends on the person

Pierotte

HSC
Hahah to keep my self amused when i work at Boost i like to rate the people who come and buy juice when im on the register, then try work out WHY a person rated so highly were as another didnt.

Those that rate highly tend to have larger defined features that are well spaced out, a strong jaw, clear skin and expressive eyes.

As random as those things sound it works.

The individual features dont matter so much, its how they fit together.

But the personality affects it alot!
Theres something about HOW a person makes eye contact that makes them attractive or not.
Its like some people are nice and confident and make good eye contact in a way that just puts you at ease.
I tend to be attracted to them.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)