So why hasn't it hit me? (1 Viewer)

Jikky

HSC
It just seems like another round of exams, and not the "be all and end all". Its really hurting me cause my motivation is at an all-time low and thus study is too.

Maybe because I've realised uni really isn't that hard to get into... (for IT for the most part)

HALP, is this healthy?

nerdasdasd

Dont.msg.me.about.english
HSC
Uni Grad
It just seems like another round of exams, and not the "be all and end all". Its really hurting me cause my motivation is at an all-time low and thus study is too.

Maybe because I've realised uni really isn't that hard to get into... (for IT for the most part)

HALP, is this healthy?
I wouldn't say "easy", but relatively easy compared to med or science.

Crobat

#tyrannosaurusREKT
HSC
100% healthy; they are just another round of exams. You'll have more to come in the future too so it's good you're used to them now :)

Siddy123

HSC
im the same, but i havent studied so gg
study+no stress= success hahaha

JT145

ON is my homeboy
HSC
Same here! The only one I was stressed about was English and I wasn't that much I reckon

CloudDeter

HSC
I've usually been stressing about my exams (half-yearlys, trials), but so far I've found myself calm during the HSC. Only been doing just enough study for me to remember (almost) everything about my subjects.

enoilgam

HSC

HALP, is this healthy?
You arent "stressed" enough relative to the hype - you are about as "stressed" as you should be considering the importance of the HSC.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)