• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

So who's utterly screwed for maths? (1 Viewer)

khfreakau

HSC
Hopefully not screwed for 4u tomorrow, i'm not expecting the test to be terribly hard.... going to go do some past papers now. got enough time for maybe 3 or so.

woga21

Banned
HSC
N/A
I knew I was fucked going into it too, does that mean I'm psychic too?
no, you are stupid for not taking my advice. I was trying to help you guys but if you wanna fuck up I will gladly rub in your mistakes.

clry

HSC
no, you are stupid for not taking my advice. I was trying to help you guys but if you wanna fuck up I will gladly rub in your mistakes.
That, or I'm lazy. I'm the one who bludged, so the mark I get reflects that, it's the mark I deserve for the effort I put in. What do you care? Now kindly gtfo, k ta :)

woga21

Banned
HSC
N/A
Anyway, I am of to microeconomics. Have fun failing.

Anyone want any free tutoring now :p? ..... nah, I have more important shit to do XD.

HSC
Uni Grad
matthew goodwin said:
i am fat 20 year old virgin who is butthurt that no one wanted me as a tutor so i go on a site for high schoolers and gain satisfaction from mocking them

woga21

Banned
HSC
N/A
Mocking students is pretty fun. They were being smartasses with me, it's only fair I return the favour, especially people like Brightside. .

MrBrightside

Brightest Member
HSC
N/A
yep, fucked that one up.
same, whatshhdijuheiuk WHAT THE FUCK WAS THAT! :spzz::spzz::spzz::spzz::spzz:

Was it just me or did that exam feel harder than the previous years?

fuck me, I was hoping for at least 91 / 120, now i'll prob be getting like 61 something FUCK you maths, just fuck you, with all your demand for consistent study and practice.

clry

HSC

fuck me, I was hoping for at least 91 / 120, now i'll prob be getting like 61 something FUCK you maths, just fuck you, with all your demand for consistent study and practice.
It was much harder, I thought. Although my school moderated it as we haven't finished applications of calculus to the physical world, and mother fucker those questions were difficult.

DanJohnson

Premium Member
HSC
Didn't even have enough time to start question 10...

est: 80%

but yeah it was much MUCH harder than the past CSSA papers, mainly towards the end...

woga21

Banned
HSC
N/A
the exam was easy people , anyone that finds 2unit hard is fucked in the head, I havent even seen the paper but I can gaurantee it was easy (it would have been easy for you if you got a tutor, but hey, I warned you :p , what you get).

Also lol @Brightside.

Are you starting to regret getting a tutor Brightside :p, I remember like 4months ago you were like "I am going against the normal, fucking ruthless", it all seemed like so much fun then, are you finally starting to regret it HAHAH XD.

I was trying to help you guys fix the problems before you screwed up , you have screwed up your internal marks too much now, 50% down the drain, there is no turning back now, even if you did get a tutor in despartion you would get probably 70% tops in maths.

Last edited:

snorelacks

HSC

I must admit, I'm pretty screwed too. This year's CSSA paper is harder than the usual ones.

MrBrightside

Brightest Member
HSC
N/A
the exam was easy people , anyone that finds 2unit hard is fucked in the head, I havent even seen the paper but I can gaurantee it was easy (it would have been easy for you if you got a tutor, but hey, I warned you :p , what you get).

Also lol @Brightside.

Are you starting to regret getting a tutor Brightside :p, I remember like 4months ago you were like "I am going against the normal, fucking ruthless", it all seemed like so much fun then, are you finally starting to regret it HAHAH XD.

I was trying to help you guys fix the problems before you screwed up , you have screwed up your internal marks too much now, 50% down the drain, there is no turning back now, even if you did get a tutor in despartion you would get probably 70% tops in maths.
shutup, you haven't seen it. For all I know, I think you're fucked in the head. and Its not 50% cunt, its 15% of my overall HSC (30% of internal) mark (still largest internal weighting). I'll study hard within these next few weeks and I'm going to get a band 5 at least. I didn't have much time with trials, because last week I had 5 other exams I had to study for. HSC will be more spaced out, + I have 9 weeks to go flat out now.

don't hate everyone, just because no one paid you for a tutoring service, at the start of the year.

clry

HSC

Also lol @Brightside.

I laugh at how lonely your life must be if your only form of amusement derives from trying to tutor people who have already uttered their refusal on the matter.
And 70% top in maths? You're on fucker, because sure I screwed up, but I'll get 75% at least in this paper. And band 6 guaranteed in HSC. Fucked up doesn't mean "50% down the drain", it means we didn't go as well as we'd hoped. So please stfu, and get off people's backs about telling them you are an amazing tutor and we're fucked because we simply don't like you. Because TBH, that's just it. I simply don't like you.

woga21

Banned
HSC
N/A
I laugh at how lonely your life must be if your only form of amusement derives from trying to tutor people who have already uttered their refusal on the matter.
I don't want to tutor anyone now, I have my own shit to do. It's just that I like rubbing in peoples screw ups.

What better advertising for next year than to show people what happens when they don't get help , they fail! :D.

Not that I will get anyone, but it's still fun.

MrBrightside

Brightest Member
HSC
N/A
where have I heard that before, you say that everytime you fail, and it obviously doesn't work.
It does work. You need to be consistent. Last year I got 96 / 100 for an exam (had a much smaller class though), all assessments this year have be 65% - 85%, So i'm not failing. Btw, If I bomb out halfway through maths, say I can only get 50 / 100 units for this 2 unit subject (which would not happen), I've still got SoR as a back up to pick me up where my maths let me down.

+ I don't come to BoS to look for a tutor, I come here to see what the latest thoughts are on exams and school-life. IF I wanted a tutor I would of got one through a friend or personally ring them up. Imo, advertising on BoS is not the most effective medium to communicate your tutor service. Esp since most students here are fully capable to achieve band 6s.

The weaker students would be more likely to not use BoS. Therefore go grab a set of 100 cards (this company makes em for $5 a bundle) and hand them out through the mail etc.

snorelacks

HSC
It does work. You need to be consistent. Last year I got 96 / 100 for an exam (had a much smaller class though), all assessments this year have be 65% - 85%, So i'm not failing. Btw, If I bomb out halfway through maths, say I can only get 50 / 100 units for this 2 unit subject (which would not happen), I've still got SoR as a back up to pick me up where my maths let me down.

+ I don't come to BoS to look for a tutor, I come here to see what the latest thoughts are on exams and school-life. IF I wanted a tutor I would of got one through a friend or personally ring them up. Imo, advertising on BoS is not the most effective medium to communicate your tutor service. Esp since most students here are fully capable to achieve band 6s.

The weaker students would be more likely to not use BoS. Therefore go grab a set of 100 cards (this company makes em for $5 a bundle) and hand them out through the mail etc.
Agreed. Even though maths screwed me up, I've still got senior science to back me up. Plus, I believe that everyone is intelligent, it's just some or most are too lazy to bother studying.

Screamm

HSC
the light intensity question was so hard -___-' q8+ really screwed me over

p.s woga likes da willy

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)