So who's burned all of their notes? (1 Viewer)

Wild Dan Hibiki

teh sex0r
HSC
I'm gonna call everyone to my house tomorrow night to have a big bonfire where we burn all of our notes. Has anyone else done this yet?

BTW I'm beginning to think that we should recycle the sheets... cause you know, it isnt very nice for the environment.

timrie6

HSC
N/A
We are having the sacrifical burning tommorow.

I've recycled the sheets which have only been used on one side
the rest, will die.

acmilan

I'll stab ya
HSC
N/A
I passed my SOR, maths, maths ext1 and bio notes onto a person that just started yr 12 in my school. English, physics and software notes are now ashes

ez_19

Musikerin
HSC
i ain't burning any notes, i chose subjects i actually LIKE and i need all the notes for the future (music, languages..). so sadly there will be no bonfire here. maybe i shouldve done maths and sciences so i could have fun burning them? although, i think the pain of actually doing the subjects would have far outweighed the excitement of burning them. :rolleyes:

mishka

HSC
N/A
i'm keeping spanish, passing on english, but everything else can go in the recycling!! :D

*rinney*

HSC
i'm being a good citizen, not just to the environment (cuz i will seriously kill all the trees in the neighbourhood from the smoke from my fire as my notes are plenty!!!) but also to my bro who has the advantage of scamming all my notes when he's in yr 12 ;) aint i nice ! :)

A2RAYA

You've done us proud boys
HSC
our bonfires on sunday night...anyone living in the abbotsbury area look for a sparkler bomb going off a huge amount of smoke and the smell of burning english, maths, ancient, physics, engineering and business notes

Bobcat

HSC
Bio and Chem are going to mummy.

The rest, will be burnt...when i find somewhere to burn them.

Bobcat

HSC
Argonaut said:
Heheh, I'm gonna type all my notes up, sell them to the Year 11s and then burn all the notes I've been saving since Year 9.
who would waste perfectly good alcohol money on school notes

jellybeenz

HSC
Haha... I'd love to burn my notes but I still have this niggling feeling that I'm going to have to repeat Year 12 and those notes may come in handy if that is the case.

I would otherwise love to burn them.

Xayma

Lacking creativity
HSC
N/A
I recycled all but the english stimulus booklet and the english past paper. I don't want to annoy the hippy spirits who will punish me for burning.

hsc_dysentery

HSC
i burnt my math exam paper... and stamped on it...
and grinded it on my window sill... and kicked them everywhere..

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)