So who went to homebake... (1 Viewer)

Rose_Punk

HSC
If you did, what was the high-light for you? I thought Grinspoon and Spiderbait were hell good!

mm yeah...

mmm_sofay

time to pretend
HSC
it was so good. i was in the death circle during spiderbait.
and i was three rows of people back from the front of the mosh during grinspoon. but then i got out coz i couldnt breathe. and becuase i nearly lost a shoe and my bra.

neeja

Marco Polo meows you!
HSC
oh man, the gurg was the best act i saw that night. seconded by Bexta's two half hour sets (i had no idea she was a chic!).

during the day cut copy was my fav, seconded by the spazzies.

glycerine

so don't even ask me
HSC
i had an awesome time :D i wish i'd been drunk off my ass, then i would've been too numb to feel the pain of constantly getting elbowed in the nose. oh well... next year.

Cyan_phoeniX

HSC
N/A
Spiderbait and Jet were hella-cool!!!

I loved it, we were at the front for both bands, had a great time. I liked it better
this year...although its a shame the cat empire didn't play.

kylie-rose

HSC
you may or may not have seen me - i had a singlet on that said "i can fix anything-wheres the duct tape?"

MGF were fun, who saw the guy and girl climb all the way up the poles?!

wanted to see the spazzys, but on our way to them some rather hot guys found us and we spent an hour with them ( i ended up pashing one of them)

spiderbait were fucking awesome (haha..like the song!)

not really a fan of jet, but me and the 8 other people i was with started a skanking track on the grass during "are you gonna be my girl" that was probably a highlight.

all in all, an enjoyable day/night!

Cyph

espresso me up!
HSC
I was there for a 12.5 hour shift on 4 hours sleep 'cause I worked the night before. If that wasn't bad enough, to top it off, I was at the merchandise store and all I could hear was that black music shit coming to the right of the stage that Jet played on.

I got a throbbing fucking headache from hearing the black music and being in the sun.

Don't think I'll be doing Homebake, BDO, or anything like it again if I can help it...

all_she_wants

it was so much fun, i wanted to see the gurge but got the stage wrong .. woops... and by the time we realised couldn't be bothered going back to see them. (they were actually playin at the stage we were originally at)
xavier was awesome, as was cut copy and hilltop hoods. grinspoon was also v. good.
thought jet was a bit disappointing.
anyone else have problems with phone reception? as in making calls?

neo o

it's coming to me...
HSC
If i wanted to see horrible gay bands i would have gone to google and typed in horrible gay bands.

neo o

it's coming to me...
HSC
Musical snobs unite etc, though you have to admit that aussie bands like Astriaal and Virgin Black have a little more class than Jet ;)

Last edited:

glycerine

so don't even ask me
HSC
Cyph said:
I was there for a 12.5 hour shift on 4 hours sleep 'cause I worked the night before. If that wasn't bad enough, to top it off, I was at the merchandise store and all I could hear was that black music shit coming to the right of the stage that Jet played on.

I got a throbbing fucking headache from hearing the black music and being in the sun.

Don't think I'll be doing Homebake, BDO, or anything like it again if I can help it...
aha, i was about to ask if you were the asshole at the entrance who took my epilepsy medication out of my bag and acted like i was going to sell drugs, and if that wasn't enough then took out my fucking BIRTH CONTROL and questioned me about it... but then i read your post properly :D did you have any major run ins with anyone or was it just shit cuz of the tiredness, headache etc?

Seraph

Now You've done it.......
HSC
N/A
oi were Gyroscope there?

Cyph

espresso me up!
HSC
glycerine said:
aha, i was about to ask if you were the asshole at the entrance who took my epilepsy medication out of my bag and acted like i was going to sell drugs, and if that wasn't enough then took out my fucking BIRTH CONTROL and questioned me about it... but then i read your post properly :D did you have any major run ins with anyone or was it just shit cuz of the tiredness, headache etc?
LOL

No major run-ins really.. just sucked 'cause I had such a crap job (no one tried to steal any merchandise) and the music gave me a headache combined with the hot sun

did you end up getting your medication back?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)