so who wants kids? (1 Viewer)

lallypop

HSC
Serius said:
alright simple exercise, who wants kids?
best to state your gender
prefered number, and prefered genders if u wish
wether or not u want kids when in wedlock

i will start it
i am male
i want 2 or 3 kids, one boy who will be eldest and a girl, third child doesnt matter i just want one of each gender thats all
i would definetly prefer having kids when iam married
im a female. i was 4 girls and 4 boys - in wedlock duh

Ajolie

HSC
I reali want one of them.. umm.. things u use to draw stuff n u turn the nobs yep. Ps penalties may apply to those who dont have smoke detectors in their home.
Oh and yes, i want 70 children, just enough to beat the world record. jkz Jay Z, I want my eldest to be a boy then the next child ( a girl of course) will be 3 and a half years younger. Then I might think about the next child, depending on how I cope with the first too. I may called DoCS.

Tulipa

Loose lips sink ships
to the left, a little below the right and right in
HSC
Ajolie said:
I reali want one of them.. umm.. things u use to draw stuff n u turn the nobs yep. Ps penalties may apply to those who dont have smoke detectors in their home.
Oh and yes, i want 70 children, just enough to beat the world record. jkz Jay Z, I want my eldest to be a boy then the next child ( a girl of course) will be 3 and a half years younger. Then I might think about the next child, depending on how I cope with the first too. I may called DoCS.
uh

was that in english

alby

cool duckie
HSC
HSC_sUcKsSsS said:
its just an urban myth
ummm...neither are 'urban myths'. most females get at least a bigger belly when they're preggie..and many put on a bit more weight too, because you need to eat more since you're feeding yourself and the kid, and you're not doing as much excersise as you would normally (espically towards the end) since its often too hard (sore back for starters). and it definitely hurts...not only when you're in labour/acutally popping the kid out, but also your back, belly, etc hurts a fair bit (again, more in the latter stages)

MouNtY

yeah it'd be good to have kids,

wanna be married before i'm 30, and have 3 kids, oldest and middle kids are boys and the girl is the youngest.

nikkiisoverit

a something member
Far North Coast of NSW....luvly and warm..most of
HSC
yep

well i would luv at least four kids.....but up to six!!!
im part of a big family (ive got 2bros and 2sisters) and i love it.
The joke in my family is that youve got to have a tribe of kids.
weird thing about it is that somehow its true. both my brothers have their 5th kids on the way.
The hard thing that i look at though is i want to have a good career so that i can support them well and truly. and i reckon id have to be married....

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)