So, who here is watching 24? (1 Viewer)

Suney_J

Not a member
HSC
Im watchin it!

cuz my expectations are high for the show, i havent enjoyed it as much as the first season, but nxt week should be good when jack has to get "intimate" with nina to gain her trust

Trigger189

XYLENE-FREE ZONE
HSC
awesome! some people to talk to about it! none of my friends watch it. Fuckers. One of the most underrated shows if u ask me.

i found season 2 better than season 1... particularly the last half of the 2nd season... very compelling..

Up until last night I wasnt really into this season, but am very excited with the plots they have set up

Sugar

HSC
My little sister is obsessed with 24. She counts down the minutes till the show. :p

I love 24... except I'm a bit behind, don't know what's happening anymore. :confused:

Orange Juice

so worthless i am
HSC
yeh pretty good show... they had an awesome twist last week ... or was it the week before...how tony was in the hospital...etc

Heinz

The Musical Fruit
HSC
My brother downloads all the latest episodes for me from the US. You guys are in for a roller coaster ride alright. 24 is awesome!

ParagonAZN

HSC
N/A
24 rules! Yeh none of my friends watch it they say its boring. Fkn hell its the best showw eva. All those twists are mind blowing.

Suney_J

Not a member
HSC
Originally posted by ParagonAZN
24 rules! Yeh none of my friends watch it they say its boring.
if ur friends arent entertained by 24 then i say they're the 1's who r boring

i dont get why a few ppl think its boring, all u gotta do is watch 1 or 2 episodes and ur addicted

Trigger189

XYLENE-FREE ZONE
HSC
yeah i kno. fuckers. i have 24 in my DVD collection and a friend goes 'nice DVDs'.. then looked at 24 and goes 'ugh'.

bastard. ive never forgotten that. i will hold it against him always.

RUB!X

Bergkamp 10
HSC
my fav show ... u never know wat happens next ... luv it!

McLake

The Perfect Nerd
HSC
I watch it, and have been since series 1, episode 1. It's such a great show ...

Snapwizard

Snapy
HSC
The million dollar question is ?? IS jack gonna bang nina? lolz I've missed quite a few episodes this series but I reckon series 1 was the best but it just didnt have all the chicks that two had!!

Trigger189

XYLENE-FREE ZONE
HSC
season 1 was really good, but i do think they improved with season 2.. the real time was handled better and a lot of it was much more believable.. the nuclear weapon and the middle east and the fabricated evidence was so topical and they pulled it off really well... also the second half was intense.. and my favourite character Sherry had a really cool part to play in the final episodes

paper

bleh i always seem 2 miss ciritical episodes so things never make sense so i gave up... 2 much bloody commitment 4 a tv series

Snapwizard

Snapy
HSC
Originally posted by Komaticom
Is the banging going to be on Monday 19th? Just clarifying.
Unless it is gonna last more then a hour ..........Yes lols

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)