so who else wont be 18 (1 Viewer)

Sandchairs

Shoopin Da Woop
HSC
ill also be in the under 18 bracket.... speaking to friends in similar situations last year and bali was a popular escape, so was fiji and vanuata... so pacific islands is the 17's escape

Tha Wishkah

HSC
Sandchairs said:
ill also be in the under 18 bracket.... speaking to friends in similar situations last year and bali was a popular escape, so was fiji and vanuata... so pacific islands is the 17's escape
bali.

ps// i know where you live.

HSC
Apparently its not illegal for 17 year olds to drink as long as its in private...? and you can't buy it either (obviously.) Mate just did her RSA and thats what she said....

sarahrahrah

HSC
does anyone know of any tattoo parlours at surfers that don't check id/don't care?

Hillzy

HSC
haha im gonna be underage too, but i dont mind cause a whole bunch of my friends will be aswell and also we just plan to all get trashed together anyways

bregitta

Red is for Rad
HSC
I survived schoolies as a youngin'
Can't get into to clubs etc but you can go to beach parties etc..

old.skool.kid

HSC
I wont be 18 but at least one of my mates wont be as well so it will be ok i guess. Really wanna go clubbin though :(

eskimoh

HSC
yeh i wont be 18

its not gna stop me from doing nething tho :p haha

theitguy

HSC
Hey,

I was wondering, hopefully if somebody who did schoolies in previous years, or if soemone doing it this year will be able to fill me in later, but I'll be in schoolies 09 up at the Gold Coast during party week at Zenith apartments (heard good things about it from mates. Also, anyone know if the schoolies building pass is required at Zenith?).

I'll be 17 on schoolies too, and I have plenty of mates already that can buy grog for me, but I'm not really interested in staying at the hotel with my mates and getting trashed (I can do that in NSW), I want to hit the clubs, etc. I need to get a fake ID, but basically I was wondering how well do they detect fake ID's, can you pretty much get away with any old fake ID, or does it have to be an exceptionally good one (anyone know if it's possible to get one through the RTA with the right hookups?). I hear they look for grooves in them, and often find fakies.

Thanks

IronMaiden

HSC
N/A
theitguy said:
Hey,

I was wondering, hopefully if somebody who did schoolies in previous years, or if soemone doing it this year will be able to fill me in later, but I'll be in schoolies 09 up at the Gold Coast during party week at Zenith apartments (heard good things about it from mates. Also, anyone know if the schoolies building pass is required at Zenith?).

I'll be 17 on schoolies too, and I have plenty of mates already that can buy grog for me, but I'm not really interested in staying at the hotel with my mates and getting trashed (I can do that in NSW), I want to hit the clubs, etc. I need to get a fake ID, but basically I was wondering how well do they detect fake ID's, can you pretty much get away with any old fake ID, or does it have to be an exceptionally good one (anyone know if it's possible to get one through the RTA with the right hookups?). I hear they look for grooves in them, and often find fakies.

Thanks
You will get caught and fined. Don't bother.

evry1getscrewed

HSC
theitguy said:
Hey,

Thanks
when checking id's at schoolies they do three things:

1) blue light it - this will show if you have changed your birthdate with a pen

2) bend and stretch the id - this is to check if it feels right

3) check it matches with your face - they will hold it up to your face and check the resemblence.

you won't get into schoolies on a fake id, unless you have someone that looks like your twin. if they know it is fake you will get punished ($3 000 fine and a criminal record, making it impossible to travel to some countries). if there is any doubt about the id they will tell you to leave.

sorry to be the bearer of bad news, but you'll need to hit bali or just do a lot of drinking on the beach/in your apartment.

Hellcat

HSC
Eh I'm not gonna be 18 when I go for schoolies (18th in dec 29th :() but hell I'm still gonna have fun :D

Zrap

glock9
HSC
hahaha dude, they'll tell you to leave the only people who could give you a fine is license patrol people or the cops

Claudeski

HSC
Hellcat said:
Eh I'm not gonna be 18 when I go for schoolies (18th in dec 29th :() but hell I'm still gonna have fun :D
yeah it sucks, 18 on dec 27th... so close!

whats the best thing to do if all your friends will be 18 and you're 17?

hopethisworks

Banned
North Manly Beach Sexual Preference: Centaur Bans
HSC
N/A
evry1getscrewed said:
when checking id's at schoolies they do three things:

1) blue light it - this will show if you have changed your birthdate with a pen

2) bend and stretch the id - this is to check if it feels right

3) check it matches with your face - they will hold it up to your face and check the resemblence.

you won't get into schoolies on a fake id, unless you have someone that looks like your twin. if they know it is fake you will get punished ($3 000 fine and a criminal record, making it impossible to travel to some countries). if there is any doubt about the id they will tell you to leave.

sorry to be the bearer of bad news, but you'll need to hit bali or just do a lot of drinking on the beach/in your apartment.
err, no.

shazron*

HSC
18 in may next yr n i am going to gold coast...gonna suk

dr phil1

HSC
theitguy said:
Hey,

Thanks
hey im 16 atm will be 17 at schoolies, i just got my fakey drivers lisence 2 weeks ago, no way you can tell the difference! got it done from a dude in my school for 90 bucks :( he ripped me but it was worth it.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)