So.....who else is happy atm (1 Viewer)

Suited_Aces

HSC
best feeling ever ....well not best but yeah a good feeling none the less getting rid of my major work. Carried it around like a new born baby before sending it off lol

any one else printing off more copies for an ext 2 bonfire?

Tumnus

HSC
Jumpin up and down! Finally its over - not saying i didn't enjoy the course, it was GREAT :)

So how long did people stay up tonight to get the last bits finished? Sad to say mine is only 2:30.......

am annoyed thought that we'll only get our journals back middle of next year...

alex.leon

not an ATARd
HSC
Jumpin up and down! Finally its over - not saying i didn't enjoy the course, it was GREAT :)

So how long did people stay up tonight to get the last bits finished? Sad to say mine is only 2:30.......

am annoyed thought that we'll only get our journals back middle of next year...
Finally finished at 5, and had to get up at 6 to get the MW bound at officeworks. So decided to do an hours more journalling....but its all worth it!

ekoolish

Impossible?
HSC
Didn't touch mine after 6pm yesterday, you're bound to make errors if you start changing things too late. Someone start posting them up. :D

alex.leon

not an ATARd
HSC
Didn't touch mine after 6pm yesterday, you're bound to make errors if you start changing things too late. Someone start posting them up. :D
Nah, someone request a showcase board. God, we're an impatient bunch.

cerys

because i can.
HSC
Thank god that deformed and disabled baby is out of my hands now.

Not expecting spectacular marks though, on the contrary ):

mackiavell

HSC
Was incredibly happy this morning and during the day. Right now, not so much: this week I have 3 assessments and my Art major is due Monday week. :D

thebrightside

HSC
My printer actually ran out of ink the night before at about 12AM as I printed the final copy. It was a serious fml moment.

Luckily I had an amazing friend who not only printed it off for me but gave me a lift to school early Friday morning to get it bound. Ah.

It just feels weird having it done. And somewhere out there in the post my journals are bound together with my RS and work, with ID cards on them. Weird.

I thought hand in would never come. One major work down, another to go. -_- 8 days til art's due.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)