so who else hates Johnsy? (1 Viewer)

cleopatra

Cleopatra
"Dear God; make me a bird, so i can fly far, far a
HSC
GRRRR....its not just cos hes ruined any hope of a good knights season, but i just think hes a pig....same with half the chicks in newie that hes hit on.

i kno hes a good player (wen hes not injured) but i still hate everything else bout him

hipsta_jess

Up the mighty red V
HSC
N/A
meh, im a novacastrian, so yeah, i agree, joey as a person is a complete wank. joey as a player is a damn good player though.

EDIT: lol, its esp bad for me though, my home town is his home town...even when he was still in cessnock, he was a fag...like, my brother was a damn good footy player (the knights offered him a position, although he refused it coz they were wanks) and coz my brother played for cessnock/kurri/nelson bay (lol, wide variety) he was never as good as joey, coz joey played for his catholic schools side.

Last edited:

Misturi

[Studying...]
HSC
I HATE HIM SO MUCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I was cheering when l found out he was out for the season, pity he had to be injured (injury is not a good thing) but l am happy just the same that he's out.

Best player in the world my butt.

Loz#1

"03'er"
HSC
I hate to point out, but there's an entire footy thread where you could have posted this.

But I don't like him. But I do feel sorry for him now.

Loz#1

"03'er"
HSC
It just shits me because the rape allegations were made weeks ago, yet nothing has been done. I know it takes time, but if these are true the players should not be playing.

As for Willie Mason, he "took" an illegal drug. Whether it be off-season or on-season, he has to be reprimanded. Take another drug test!

Misturi

[Studying...]
HSC
Originally posted by Loz#1
It just shits me because the rape allegations were made weeks ago, yet nothing has been done. I know it takes time, but if these are true the players should not be playing.

As for Willie Mason, he "took" an illegal drug. Whether it be off-season or on-season, he has to be reprimanded. Take another drug test!
My dad rekons he shared it around coz they seemed to be playing like they were on drugs (Friday night)

Loz#1

"03'er"
HSC
Drug tests aren't always accurate, but if the way the team is going is any indication, I wouldn't be suprised.

However, Willie is maintaining is innocence at the moment.

Josie

Everything's perfect!
HSC
Andrew Johns is SO INCREDIBLY UP HIMSELF. Have you ever read any of his articles? ArGGHHH
AND HE IS NOT THE BEST PLAYER IN THE WORLD!
Thats the way they started the article on it in the paper today. "The best played in the world, Andrew Johns...." ARGHARGHARGH
I REally really hate him. My friends like "Newcastle and NSW and Australia are stuffed now" I'm like.... NO! Newcastle might be, but NSW and Australia certainly aren't. I'm sure they will miss him, but its not the end of the world, jeeez

lolzieee

rOosters ^_-
I can't stand andrew johns... send him to union so he can get whallomped by jonny wilkinson :D

his brother annoys me too.. only because he hardly EVER tips the roosters

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)