So what happens after trials? (1 Viewer)

pomsky

HSC
^ ?

When do we fill out the UAC stuff? Did you guys find school to be a lot more chill?

What should I be expecting lol. Trials just finished and I'm bored.

teridax

HSC
N/A
you bludge until a week before the real HSC then you say to yourself "oh shit I need to start studying"
real talk hahah

nah, but how long does the uac choices last for?

(i legit have no clue tbh. btw, fken jelly do u finished trials)

turntaker

HSC
real talk hahah

nah, but how long does the uac choices last for?

(i legit have no clue tbh. btw, fken jelly do u finished trials)
I think last day for UAC is 6th of january.

Fiction

HSC
Soz, I lied. According to UAC website, it opens at August 5th and opens until July...?

Amaranth_

HSC
N/A
^ ?

When do we fill out the UAC stuff? Did you guys find school to be a lot more chill?

What should I be expecting lol. Trials just finished and I'm bored.
After trials, it's always good to take a few days off, relax and probably even catch up on some lost sleep. After my trials had finished, I remember taking 4 days off, catching up on lost sleep, gaming and just catching up on movies and tv shows. I believe after taking a break right after completing my trials was key in motivating me to get into a good study routine leading up to the HSC and for the experience which followed.

Soz, I lied. According to UAC website, it opens at August 5th and opens until July...?
UAC applications open on the 5th of August, mainly for early rounds for year 12 leavers. After the January main rounds, they remain open throughout semester 1 2016 and the start of semester 2.

stephbranelz

HSC
N/A
I'm going to be so sick of studying from trials that I won't be bothered to study for HSC

sweetalmond

HSC
N/A
Hi Amaranth_
I saw in the footer of your comment that you study a Bachelor of commerce/ arts at UNSW. Just wondering how you're finding the degree and what sort of post-uni careers are you thinking of? I'm just asking cos I was considering to do this degree but am unsure what types of careers an arts/ commerce combination gives. I'm more interested in Arts but I was thinking the commerce component could give some more practical skills in the workforce.

sweetalmond

HSC
N/A
After trials, it's always good to take a few days off, relax and probably even catch up on some lost sleep. After my trials had finished, I remember taking 4 days off, catching up on lost sleep, gaming and just catching up on movies and tv shows. I believe after taking a break right after completing my trials was key in motivating me to get into a good study routine leading up to the HSC and for the experience which followed.

UAC applications open on the 5th of August, mainly for early rounds for year 12 leavers. After the January main rounds, they remain open throughout semester 1 2016 and the start of semester 2.
Hi Amaranth_
I saw in the footer of your comment that you study a Bachelor of commerce/ arts at UNSW. Just wondering how you're finding the degree and what sort of post-uni careers are you thinking of? I'm just asking cos I was considering to do this degree but am unsure what types of careers an arts/ commerce combination gives. I'm more interested in Arts but I was thinking the commerce component could give some more practical skills in the workforce.

Amaranth_

HSC
N/A
Hi Amaranth_
PMed.

pomsky

HSC
Same, no idea what to do with it though.

Can somebody please explain what we should do for UAC? Also- we were given our PIN but still no idea what my UAC number is. It's got one more digit than the BOS student number, so that can't be it...

halp

Dennis1348

HSC
N/A
Same, no idea what to do with it though.

Can somebody please explain what we should do for UAC? Also- we were given our PIN but still no idea what my UAC number is. It's got one more digit than the BOS student number, so that can't be it...

halp

I think we get the UAC number on August the 5th bro

pomsky

HSC
Yooo, do you know if there's any point in receiving the PIN so early? Is it useless till the 5th Aug ?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)