So what do i do? (1 Viewer)

onlinenooby

HSC
All my friends are old fucks able to drive and turning 18 this year. Im only 16, turning 17 in June and am an 08'er finishing HSC this year.

So while all my asscunt friends are partying their asses off legally at the end of the year, what am i suppose to do?

Last edited:
HSC
onlinenooby said:
All my friends are old fucks able to drive and turning 18 this year. Im only 16, turning 17 in July and am an 08'er finishing HSC this year.
dw i'm in the same situation, turning 17 in july aswell.
pretty much the baby in my year.
really sucks for schoolies aye.

have you got an older sibling?
take their id.

onlinenooby

HSC
thatsmystapler said:
dw i'm in the same situation, turning 17 in july aswell.
pretty much the baby in my year.
really sucks for schoolies aye.

have you got an older sibling?
take their id.
Yer im youngest in my year.

Nope only child :(

Fakies are shit i've seen em, any gaurd with an IQ slightly greater than a potato can tell its fake.

Hagaren

The Fresh Prince
HSC
surely your friends must go out to places other than licensed venues

DownInFlames

Token Member
where I spend the vast majority of my time
HSC
scaredytiger said:
yeah...at least your 17th birthday isnt DURING the HSC exams.

i feel so young.
Two girls in my year turned 16 in the second half of the HSC year. You're not THAT young, love.

edit: I didn't turn 18 till the year after everyone else but I still managed to enjoy myself. If all your friends don't do anything but clubbing, they will get very bored, very quickly. Also: private parties. funsies.

Last edited:

^CoSMic DoRiS^^

makes the woosh noises
HSC
onlinenooby said:
All my friends are old fucks able to drive and turning 18 this year. Im only 16, turning 17 in July and am an 08'er finishing HSC this year.

So while all my asscunt friends are partying their asses off legally at the end of the year, what am i suppose to do?
find something else to do?

being underage is not the end of the world, most people in my year didn't really start going out to clubs regularly till after year 12, anyway, as far as i know. even the ones who were 18 while they were at school. it's not like you turn 18 and suddenly never leave the bar, people do engage in other activities :p

Professor frink

HSC
thatsmystapler said:
haha i thought i was young

well think of it like this, atleast you don't turn 18 during the hsc exams. that would be worse.
*raises hand* god life sucks sometimes :mad:

Russdog

russell
HSC
i'm still not 18.. it's been a pretty shit 6 months or so since high school, it's dragged on (feels like years since school), but i've found shit to do, it fucking sucks at times but i'm not really complaining, it's just a few months out of many years ahead of clubbing. there'll be other people you know in the same boat, and you can always get into pubs/rsls easily, especially if you're female.. my local pub has a drinking area right out the front. i just get a friend to pass a beer out to me when the bouncer's not looking, start sipping it just out on the pavement until he tells me i can't drink there and pushes me back onto the front area. for an rsl just get a friend to sign in and hook you up with their ticket outside (assuming your local rsl has a ticket system like epping.. i don't really know how the fuck it works.. but i get in), flash it to get in, although your friend has to sign in again which is probably a bitch for them.

Last edited:

L-esky

HSC
I'm still gonna be 17 at the end of the year but I'm still going up to schoolies with my over 18 friends. It doesn't really phase me...the only thing I'm worried about for schoolies is if I have a few drinks before I go out and the cops are like "rarrrr underage drinking"
The worst for me is gonna be new years eve because I'll be less than a week from 18 but I won't be able to do anything exciting.

ticky2002

HSC
N/A
thatsmystapler said:
well think of it like this, atleast you don't turn 18 during the hsc exams. that would be worse.
Person at my school is turning 18 on the 16th Oct, first day of exams.

Mine is on the weekend of the 3rd week of exams.

Hope I don't have exams in the few days after that weekend, but ah well. If I do, I do.

Shoubadoo

HSC
theshortykatt said:
as opposed to partying legally..
'Partying' doesn't have to involve drinking alcoholic substances, so there is no such thing as 'illegal partying,' only endorsing in some illegal activity whilst partying.
:]

uncomeringue

HSC
Shoubadoo said:
'Partying' doesn't have to involve drinking alcoholic substances, so there is no such thing as 'illegal partying,' only endorsing in some illegal activity whilst partying.
:]
However, partying is no fun if it doesn't involve drinking alcoholic substances. Heh.

TacoTerrorist

HSC
Being 18 really isn't that great. Alcohol is easily obtained before 18 (if you want to drink that shit, go for it). Voting was the only worthwhile thing I've done since turning 18.

Uncle Gran

Banned
HSC
uncomeringue said:
However, partying is no fun if it doesn't involve drinking alcoholic substances. Heh.
Mal, vous n'avez pas besoin d'alcool

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)