So what are you doing next year, or in the coming years? (1 Viewer)

Mookout

HSC
I dunno what I want to do yet. I was considering time off for about a year and applying for some sort of course for 2007. I really don't know yet, but I figure that i'll change alot in my first year out of school and probably develop career ideas then.
Only thing I've really considered is a capentry or boat building apprenticeship. But I really don't know yet. any other cool apprenticeships?

So what are YOU doing? uni? tafe? suicide?

Bundaboy

HSC
Im going to do an apprenticeship as an electrician and while I do that I want to do something with aeronautical engineering. I wouldnt mind getting into designing, fitting and maintaining jet engines and stuff. I might also do something with computer hardware aswell. There are so many possibilities.

hollybox

HSC
1 1/2 years off

I'm going to Germany in Jan to be nanny for a year. Then I'll come back and have xmas. Then I'm going back to Europe to travel by train( its sounds crazy way to go but its cheap and fast). THEN i'll have to work or go to uni/tafe.

kylie-rose

HSC
horticulture fulltime at tafe, and already got behind the bar work lined up for me for when i finish the hsc to fund all my adventures!

cataleptic

HSC
I'm hoping to get into the Bachelor of Psychological Science degree at UQ. Or the Bachelor of Psychology at Griffith. I need about a 95 for UQ and 92 for Griffith.

If I don't do that then... I might be a dominatrix. HAHAAAAAAA!

_muse_

Come on join the joyride
HSC
ive got a business traineeship for next year, and then i might head off to uni, i havent fully decided yet

Zali

HSC
ive got a job at a school in england teaching swimming and netball. then hopefully il come bak n study medicine

Gummy_bear

HSC
Ive put preferences in for courses in education majoring in high school art at uni of newcastle, sydney and creating arts place at sydney..cant remember what its called.
im hoping to get into the one at newcastle uni coz its just down the road from my house adn so i wont have to get extra money to pay rent and we have a granny flat at our house and once my 25 year old brother moves out, i hope to move in there for 50 bucks a month so i slowely become more independant (in other words i still want mum to cook me dinner)

if i dont get into any teaching courses, ive also put down to do a course in early childhood teachig which is befor school and kindy to year 2.

hpefully, i want to in the far future become an art teacher at my currnet school id really love to work there and i knowa teacher who started this year who did the same thing cept for english.

if ALL of this doesnt work out, im going to do a tafe course in early childhood studies and get extra credit to the above course.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)