So UNSW ppl.. How many mates/friends have u made so far!!! (1 Viewer)

physician

Some things never change.
HSC
Well, week 1 is almost over... (how fast was that?)

I guess something we'd all have in common is running into ppl everyday, and never actualy seeing most for either a while, or basicaly ever! however, Im sure weve all made some friends or at least 'a' freind by now?

Anyways, so how many e-mails/ phone numbers have u managed to collect!

Hows the environment been at Uni?!

Ive met so many ppl this week, today I ran into a BOS member...(i think hes a member....... neways) 1st week has been pretty cool i guess, but tiring, having to walk so much... and today i just found out i need $240 for 2 text books!
:)

Thankfully i dont think ive run into anyone from here lol (I guess its good because everytime i meet a BOS member, I just get this weird feeling, discovering that ppl on the net do exist in real life...!!!)

Thats my rant, just have a rant and boast about the amount of numbers/e-mails uve collected...or whatever!

C u around at uni (actualy I hope I dont)

MedNez

:o>---<
HSC
N/A
Made 2 friends today (yay!), but I haven't really be applying myself to making new friends since there's no tuts yet and all my lectures have heaps of people I know in them :\

acmilan

I'll stab ya
HSC
N/A
I've been around a few different people, but they're all people i knew before uni. Havent met any randoms i didnt know before uni yet.

sunjet

Hip-Hop Saved My Life
HSC
casmira ignores everyone, he's too cool for people at unsw.

t-i-m-m-y

HSC
Yeah it can be difficult - but don't be afraid to talk to people, they willl be in the same boat as you. Today I met a first- year science student, and asked if he would like to have lunch with us, but I think I scared him off, I was just trying to be nice!!

Otherwise, wait for your tutorials! At uni, you will have your core group of friends and many, many acquaintances that you will say hi if you bump into them, and thats about it!

HSC
sunjet said:
casmira ignores everyone, he's too cool for people at unsw.
actually i am ignoring mainly you, id still talk to chrissee or most other BOS'ers any day

sunjet

Hip-Hop Saved My Life
HSC
edit: oh wait, you wanted to bash my friend that's why.

Last edited:
HSC
lmao no the reason i dont talk too you is because you are the fucking loser

of course id talk to chrissssee, maybe not like half of #hsc since they're not 100% in the head; she is like probably the only normal one, at least everyones not "eye fucking her", aye justen?

Alimoe_KG

HSC
UNSW effing rocks in the social life. I love it. Talking to randoms is so much fun :) And you get to see all these friends that don't go to your school and that you haven't seen for years. Fun fun.

sunjet

Hip-Hop Saved My Life
HSC
yes, that's why you reply to my messages over BOS.
say it to me in real life then buddy
i dont get the last bit?

HSC
speaking of seeing old people, i saw people from like i recognise in year 6 when i went too kingsgrove! including this one i was about too ask out

Pierotte

HSC
Well i think i may have made a group of friends.

Ive seen the same ones 4 times since O-week to just catch up and eat and stuff.

I have most of their numbers and email addys

Friends? Maybe

Theres a guy i sat next to twice today in my archi lectures, we hung out between lectures and i speak to him and his mate often

Friends? Maybe

I dunno, im still wary of calling people friends, but there are a fair few people im on a first name basis with and will stop and chat to when i see them.

Close enough. :)

acmilan

I'll stab ya
HSC
N/A
Casmira said:
lmao no the reason i dont talk too you is because you are the fucking loser

of course id talk to chrissssee, maybe not like half of #hsc since they're not 100% in the head; she is like probably the only normal one, at least everyones not "eye fucking her", aye justen?
:(

I'll have you know im at least 70% in the head!

Lundy

Banned
HSC
I still hate the people in my course. There's always interesting people to talk to in my electives though.

And the other day I ran into a guy I went to primary school with. Crazy.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)