• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

So umm.. a speeding offence scenario. (1 Viewer)

kewlu

Banned
HSC
'Guy' was driving at night, I can give you that much.

Hope 'guy' gets off.

DaddyK

Is out drifting
Behind the wheel Car: XB coupe - sideways
HSC
12 grand to take it too court? wtf have you been smoking.

I say take it too court. The cops are trained too estimate speeds but there not 100% proof, at the worst you could get the fine reduced to under 15 kays. it would be 77 bucks, you'd still loose your licence but hey, you'd have another hundred and fifty to blow on something...i.e taxi rides. I've heard of people get off with less than what you've got behind you.

Legham

HSC
It's alright, it's too late anyways.. Apparently the guy paid the fine loses his license on the 16th of october :eek:

Legham

HSC
Guy changed his address to his gfs house so that rta mail goes there so his parents don't find out and he can keep driving! Apparently.

Azamakumar

bannèd
HSC
Legham said:
Guy changed his address to his gfs house so that rta mail goes there so his parents don't find out and he can keep driving! Apparently.
lol I always speed and never get caught.

You're a noob.

Legham

HSC
It wasn't me it was some guy :mad1: And also, it was an undercover cop car in an unfamiliar town (so can't recognise the undercover cops)

Legham

HSC
Of course not. I wouldn't do something so ridiculously illegal!

:eek:

Evilo

HSC
Azamakumar said:
If theres no proof I say go to court and give us all a mad precedent. It'd cost heaps but be worth it, just like the WRX guy that got info from his gps system to prove that he only did reach 61km/h, and not the 80km/h that was claimed. Make sure you wanna do it cos I think it cost him like 12k in legal fees to escape a $200 fine.
also loss of license - which in nsw if he wants to redo his liscence - he will need 125hrs of supervised driving before going through the whole gay system again.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)