So uh... (1 Viewer)

laurennn91

HSC
i dont even care anymore because I NEVER HAVE TO DO MATHS EVER AGAIN

ever in my life. not even for basic life skills. i refuse to use it

ahh the relief

MrKim

HSC
Compared to previous years, i must say it was easier. Now im not saying it was easy but im also not saying it wasnt hard. Touche..

Lordie

HSC
I think I'll get like 70/120. Maths is my weakest subject, and you know, I love 1-5(and I loved question 8 :p)...but then, question 9 and 10 hurt me, and yeah...

Yay for no more Maths!

Shame I'm going into Accounting, haha - (I like to tell myself that Accounting uses more adding etc...which I love)

spudcake

HSC
horrible horrible horrible!!! had no idea about anything...i'll be lucky to get 20%...im not just sayin that i will seriously get below 20

maths is over forever......unless it makes me have to redo my HSC :mad:

OxiDe

HSC
cait44 said:
Most definitely...anyone want to share the costs of counselling sessions lol
i will :<

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

had to get that out of my system

BackCountrySnow

HSC
wtf.
that was the fuckin easiest test ever. If you don't think you did well get ready for a band 2 or worse. fuckin lolcunts.

Alex499

HSC
ok everyone on bos is obviously maths nerds
because pretty much everyone i talked to thought it was hard
Including me
I thought it was the most traumatic experience of my entire life.

velzee

In silence let him lie.
HSC
it wasnt too bad except q 10. man, the first part the five marker i was like why 5 marks? how do you integrate [loge (x-2)] ? I got In(x-2), lm so wrong ai lol

10 (b) wtf? if anyone can post up there solutions i would be really interested !!

As for q 9(b) eww and 8 (b) ii, the proof for BD=EH, i got the first two parts where the two sides in each triangle are equal but what was the third part?

HSC
laurennn91 said:
i dont even care anymore because I NEVER HAVE TO DO MATHS EVER AGAIN

ever in my life. not even for basic life skills. i refuse to use it

ahh the relief
exactly. never ever ever ever again. i think im going to have a party. maths was the bane of my existence. i went from being top in 3 unit in year 11 to struggling with 2 unit - that should show how much maths killed me.

p.s. NO MATHS!!

p.p.s.
OxiDe said:
this thread is for negativity only
lol. no need for negativity, rejoice in its overness!

laurennn91

HSC
mynamewastaken said:
exactly. never ever ever ever again. i think im going to have a party. maths was the bane of my existence. i went from being top in 3 unit in year 11 to struggling with 2 unit - that should show how much maths killed me.
haha thats exactly what happened to me!

if i had kept 3 unit i probably would have been dead right about now

emo-kid-91

Cheer me up?
HSC
velzee said:
... 8 (b) ii, the proof for BD=EH, i got the first two parts where the two sides in each triangle are equal but what was the third part?
let <ABD = x.
let <DBC = y.
<EBH = 360 - 90 - 90 - x - y. (revolution)
<EBH = 180 - x - y.
<ADB = y. (alternate angles)
<BAD = 180 - x - y.
therefore <BAD = <EBH
therefore triangles congruent (S.A.S.).
therefore BD=EH (congruent triangles).

or sth like that?

hujikolp

HSC
velzee said:
it wasnt too bad except q 10. man, the first part the five marker i was like why 5 marks? how do you integrate [loge (x-2)] ? I got In(x-2), lm so wrong ai lol

10 (b) wtf? if anyone can post up there solutions i would be really interested !!

As for q 9(b) eww and 8 (b) ii, the proof for BD=EH, i got the first two parts where the two sides in each triangle are equal but what was the third part?
yeah, ten was like wtf.. especially (b)

8 (b) ii) for the BD=EH, the traingles are congurnet (SAS).. i got the third part as
<EBH=<BAD
say let <BAD=x
<ABC=180-x
then there was the angles adding up to 360, revolution, so ...
<EBH =360 - 90 - 90 - <ABC
<EBH =360 - 90 - 90 - (180-x)
= x
so they are congruent, so that makes BD=EH
:)

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)