So sick of Credo/Anti VSU/Sexuality Awareness type people (1 Viewer)

Logistics

HSC
I can see see your point Timmay though it doesn't bother me.

Credo/Sexuality they never tried to talk to me or anything so I'm good with that

Anti VSU I just take the flyer they hand out and continue walking, no harm done

christ_ine

simply because
HSC
Heh, yeah. I was at UTS yesterday and came across those nutcase "OGM NO VSU" people. It's like, I know B Arts is pretty easy, but you can't have that much free time on your hands.

Timmay

HSC
yeah, they are alright when u walk into uni and get a flier, but then when you walk downstairs, get another flier, walk into the eatery, fliers on the tables, walk back upstairs, get another flier, goto class, go back outside and get another flier.... everyone in engineering does EFS, is it really sustainable to be continuously giving out fliers that just get thrown out? and yeah, dont they have better things to be doing? Another thing is the noticeboards are all clogged with 50 of the same notice, isnt that a bit of overkill?

I have 20 fliers, if they give me 5 or 6 more i might actually care!... get real

tomekz

HSC
all i do is say that im not from UTS :) and then if the person seems to persist i just walk off (normally the credo ppl).... as the for the fliers at the front i just dont take one even if the fool tries to talk to me i tell him/her to piss off..

HSC
I unsubscribed to Smash Racism Collective's thing after they kept sending me emails after emails full of repetitive, useless crap.
Oh, and they kept SMSing me to go to their dumb meetings.

Am i seriously paying $39 so that they can print flyers and try to hassle me into doing things?

fatmuscle

HSC
ur paying BOS $0 for getting flyers shoved in your face every open day.

thejosiekiller

every me
HSC
ah be thankful these society people ranting about their groups are not as in your face as some other unis

i find it so easy to ignore these people at the end of the day

HSC
thejosiekiller said:
ah be thankful these society people ranting about their groups are not as in your face as some other unis

i find it so easy to ignore these people at the end of the day
No way. If we piss them off they might destroy their offices on lvl3, and the entire tower building would topple over.

MoNNiE

HSC
don't destroy level 3! thats near the table tennis tables!

actually.. if you looked at the position of their office.. its actually under the staircase entry into building 2 + 1 --- i think? if my memory is any good.

If they are handing out flyers just take one :) and just say i've got one already.. no harm in that~

though! i do hate it when elections are on!!
stupid left action group, social allience etc etc -- they should be drowned in a tub of water!! (no offence or anything!)

dark`secrets

<insert title>
HSC
N/A
yeah got flooded with flyers about voting today..

braindrainedAsh

Journalist
HSC
Once the elections are on, it's fine cos you just say "ive already voted"... it's the lead up which can be painful.

pungpui

HSC
omg the elections...building 5...far out i cant even walk past the union shop without being bombarded TWICE 'have you voted'

then when i say ive voted this morning, they always say behind me to each other 'do you think he voted?'...OMG!

Then those dickheads outside the library in suits who want money for charity!?! Give them your suits! Its a fucken uni, u arent going to get money out from us!

braindrainedAsh

Journalist
HSC
I KNOW! Charity people really shit me, because sometimes they are outside the tower, then outside railway square, and outside broadway shopping centre, outside the library, and outside market city.... for christs sake! Argh. I have no money, especially not for you to take monthly deductions off my credit card. I don't mind throwing my change in a tin (though I am starting the get sick of being asked by the AIDS collector at Broadway, they are there every day and I only have so much change) but I am sure as hell not signing up for some kind of life time hand over your credit card number commitment!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)