So, its the new year... (1 Viewer)

HSC
Erm...my Ipod was playing in the background actually...I think it might have been either Brahms Intermezzo op. 118 no. 2 or Into Dust by Mazzy Star. Both would have been quite good choices actually...

HSC
in da club by 50 cent

thank you, random 2am pancakes at the rocks patron who chose this gem to be my first of the year

second was around the world by daft punk. twice.

breaking

paint huffing moron
HSC
so everybody put your best suit or dress on, let's make believe that we are wealthy for just this once
lighting firecrackers off on the front lawn, as thirty dialogues bleed into one
i wish the world was flat like the old days, and i could travel just by folding a map
no more airplanes or speed trains or freeways, there'd be no distance that could hold us back
this :eek:

breaking

paint huffing moron
HSC
anyway to answer the thread question... haven't actually like.... listened to a song yet. first song i heard though was um... i gotta feeling. grossssssssss

HSC
so everybody put your best suit or dress on, let's make believe that we are wealthy for just this once
lighting firecrackers off on the front lawn, as thirty dialogues bleed into one
i wish the world was flat like the old days, and i could travel just by folding a map
no more airplanes or speed trains or freeways, there'd be no distance that could hold us back
i was just about to post something from the same song, at least i'm not predictable or anything

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)