so im on the mac now.. (1 Viewer)

kokodamonkey

HSC
got a few quick questions if anyone could help answer please.

with photos that you import/add to iphoto, whats the easy way to get to them if your on msn and you want to send one to someone..

2. in safari, is tabbed browsing possible, if so how?
3. in safari, is there a keyboard command to open a new window.
4. if i am charging the macbook, and its finished charging, am i doing any bad battery long term usage crap by leaving it charged/while its running thru the power point or should i take the battery out or something?
5. i'll think of more questions..

apart from that hmm its been interesting adapting to the mac everthing is different im sure i'll pick it all up soon enough hmm...

Freshmex

Stapler Donator.
HSC
kokodamonkey said:
with photos that you import/add to iphoto, whats the easy way to get to them if your on msn and you want to send one to someone..

4. if i am charging the macbook, and its finished charging, am i doing any bad battery long term usage crap by leaving it charged/while its running thru the power point or should i take the battery out or something?
5. i'll think of more questions..
Yay you got a Mac, go you!

To answer the first one, just drag the photo out of iMovie to your desktop, and then drag it from the desktop to the MSN window. I don't know if copy/paste works though, but you can experiment and give it a try.

You're not doing anything bad to the battery unlike a lot of other notebook manufacturers: the Macbook will run off the power, and not a continuously charging battery.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)