So I like this girl and don't know what to do. (1 Viewer)

stazi

Nightman
HSC
Serious post for once. Except I'll insert random cum and gay jokes.

tl;dr version: I'm a massive faggot who enjoys sucking on black dick and molesting future faggots who are underaged in toilets then rimming them whilst they're doing shits whilst gargling their semen and spitting it out in my dad's mouth.

As a lot of you know, I came out of a really long (like a black man's cock) relationship last August, then it was on and off (but pretty much still 'seeing each other') with her until Janugayry this year. The relationship lasted 2.5+ years. Which is how long I last in bed. In seconds.

Since that point in time I've become a bit of a slut hooking up with on average a couple of different girls a week. I'm enjoying it. It's fun. I keep it safe. It has helped me deal with the breakup. So has cutting myself /bkm.

So, I'm 80% over the breakup and kind of intending continuing down this path because:
a) It's fun, as mentioned
b) It boosts my self esteem
c) It's great getting to know this many new people
d) I'm young and don't want to be tied down (only in the S&M context) in case the next girl will be the one that I marry, which really freaks me out.
e) I have a big dick that I should share with the world
f) I have AIDS, which i should also share with the world

So, the problem is that two weeks ago, I met a girl at a club. She's pretty, has an awesome body but she's kind of plain-looking at the same time. Like she's not an "omg hot!" kind of girl - she just looks attractive but not especially so. It was a brief hookup and for some reason it felt like she was awkward about it. Maybe because she's 12 and I'm 22 and I gave her rohypnol [nb: she's actually older than me by a year].

So, we go outside. I'm so fucking drunk that I can't even think straight (only gay) - mainly because the nice gay bartender man made me a very strong drink = about 5 drinks in one. I kinda noticed it was awkward between her and some other guy who I met that day. Cool guy. I kinda figured he might be her bf. I figured that because he didn't want to fuck me, which is odd as all guys do.

So anyway, the next night I bumped into her at another club. We hooked up again, this time the making out was less awkward. before we did i asked if she had a bf, she said no. so outside, we managed to finally have our first talk. I told her that I'm gay. She said "hahaha what?! really?". "Yes." I confirmed. "You kinda looked like a man". "That's because I used to be one", she replied.

This is when I knew I had a crush on her. So anyway, I got her number. We went home.

I took her out for dinner the next week and turns out she doesn't have a bf, but a friend she always hooks up with - i.e. that guy. they're not dating or anything, she said.

This last w/e she came all over me. I mean on my face. I mean to my place. And
things happened. Obviously. Try being stuck in a room with me (and rohypnol) and sexy time will happen. Chris knows.

She turned out to have a penis. WTF?! She wasn't lying about being a man, before!!!!!!

We went clubbing, then came back to mine. More stuff happened (p.s. she doesn't really have a penis - i chopped it off the first night i met her). then she went home. By this stage I've realised I'm falling for her. A) she's awesome in bed despite biting too much during head. B) she's got the most awesomes of personalities and has the same sense of humour as me - she even loved Geoffrey Leonard

I talked to her more about that 'friend' and she told me she hasn't been with anyone but him (and me) since they started being 'friends' last March. He hasn't beeen with any girls. So, I realised I cannot be into her. I can't hook up with her anymore or date her. That guy obviously likes her just doesn't want to commit like me. I like the guy, and he's friends with a lot of my friends here in singapore. could be awkward.

So, I saw a movie with her a few days after. It was awesome. I love you, man. Worth watching for the gay kissing scene, imo. The entire time I had to try so hard not to kiss her, and to not be so hard. We just held hands and stuff. Which was bad. I couldn't even stop doing that.

So, I don't know what to do. I am into her. In more ways than one. She's into me. With a strapon. She wants to date me. I don't think I can handle dating anyone, especially not someone I've completely fallen for as I know I'll fuck things up and lose friends over it (turns out we have a lot of mutual friends here, too).

Confused. Sexually.

time for me to cum out of the closet. into a maccas cup. and get townie to drink it. then play pass the parcel with my semen at a bos meat.

sonyaleeisapixi

inkfacewhorebitchpixie.
HSC
You always make me giggle.

Either you self sacrafice and continue your period of random club love for a however much longer and maintain a pretty healthy friendship with her and all your mutual friends while aching for her from afar
or
You go out on a limb and see how it works out and try not to fuck it up, thus maintaining a pretty wholesome relationship with mutual friends.
if you end up finding you actually cant handle being with her exclusively and you need to continue to spread your jizz all over young and willing faces, be honest with her before you damage both one another and relations with mutual friends. let her know going in that this is unfamilar territory after an ended long termer and a period of considerable sexual and social freedom and despite your genuine feelings for her, you're somewhat concerned about how itll pan out.
shell either tell you she cant handle that or shes willing to give it a go, which to me seems pretty win win.

So, my two cents. Take them.

stazi

Nightman
HSC
You always make me giggle.

Either you self sacrafice and continue your period of random club love for a however much longer and maintain a pretty healthy friendship with her and all your mutual friends while aching for her from afar
or
You go out on a limb and see how it works out and try not to fuck it up, thus maintaining a pretty wholesome relationship with mutual friends.
if you end up finding you actually cant handle being with her exclusively and you need to continue to spread your jizz all over young and willing faces, be honest with her before you damage both one another and relations with mutual friends. let her know going in that this is unfamilar territory after an ended long termer and a period of considerable sexual and social freedom and despite your genuine feelings for her, you're somewhat concerned about how itll pan out.
shell either tell you she cant handle that or shes willing to give it a go, which to me seems pretty win win.

So, my two cents. Take them.
the problem is that it's very difficult to remain friends with someone you have such strong feelings for. and plus in this case she wants to be more than friends.

if i do go out with her, it'll still end up with heartbreak for one of us. which will lead to lost friendship. and i will probably keep hanging out with her given she goes to the same clubs as me, it'd be awkward with me getting with girls in front of her.

oh well. life is hard.

sonyaleeisapixi

inkfacewhorebitchpixie.
HSC
=\ Yeah. I dont think theres really any outcome that is 100% desirable for either one of you and I dont think theres really.. an answer to your conundrum that is hole proof, so to speah

Shit sucks, etc etc.

anyscope

HSC
the problem is that it's very difficult to remain friends with someone you have such strong feelings for. and plus in this case she wants to be more than friends.

if i do go out with her, it'll still end up with heartbreak for one of us. which will lead to lost friendship. and i will probably keep hanging out with her given she goes to the same clubs as me, it'd be awkward with me getting with girls in front of her.
Why does it have to end badly? Because of this other guy? I mean, you've already talked to her about moving beyond friends, obviously that would come with the implication of ending whatever they have. And you you say you're friends with this other guy. Why don't you talk to him about it? See where he stands with her... ask for 'her hand in marri--- relationship'. It seriously could end up amazing...

And I get you're enjoying the partying life, but it sounds like you're really enjoying her company as well. Do they even compare?

And thank you for looking past the fact I'm sixteen and have obviously had less life experience, it's so kind of you.

timana tahu

Banned
HSC
not too long to read, but too hard to through all ur awful jokes

u-borat

Banned
HSC
thats very altruistic of you

but tbh, its not your fault he can't commit
so i say

go for it

also; funny post hah

quik.

HSC
As above, if the guy hasn't gone the minerals to step up with the girl then it isn't your problem

If she's cool with the casual deal (and seeing as fwb with 2 dudes atm I don't see why she wouldn't be) I don't see why you can't just keep doing what you're doing, you don't have to make it all official and exclusive

katie tully

ashleey luvs roosters
HSC
You're not commitment phobic, as demonstrated with a long term relationship.

And surely banging random chicks every week get's a bit boring, like unless they're a level of amazing each time, it's gotta be meh. And admittedly, you said you're not even really into sex that much you just like to make girls happy.

So if you like her, she's good in bed and you can talk to her... why not?

samthebear

HSC

And surely banging random chicks every week get's a bit boring, like unless they're a level of amazing each time, it's gotta be meh. And admittedly, you said you're not even really into sex that much you just like to make girls happy.

why not indeed? you've been in a comitted relationship before - i understand that you love this life-style now (hooking up every week with a different chick etc) but can you really say "This is what'll make me happy in 20 years time when i'm older(er) and chicks'll only sleep with me if i say i'm filthy stinkin rich."?

besides, you might learn something new from getting into a relationship with her;)

stazi

Nightman
HSC
As above, if the guy hasn't gone the minerals to step up with the girl then it isn't your problem

If she's cool with the casual deal (and seeing as fwb with 2 dudes atm I don't see why she wouldn't be) I don't see why you can't just keep doing what you're doing, you don't have to make it all official and exclusive
Yeah, it's not so much about the guy, but rather what I want my next steps to be. I'm hypocritical in that I can get jealous, though. I've had no problem being in an open relationship with multiple girls at once, but I do get jealous if a girl is with other guys, particularly if I care about her.

I did not use to be commitment phobic, but I am now. I'm getting to the age where the next relationship could be the major one.
Also, I don't bang them. I make out with them. And I don't find that boring at all: i love it. I'm into kissing and other sexy time stuff: I'm just not a massive intercourse lover. But i am massive.

why not indeed? you've been in a comitted relationship before - i understand that you love this life-style now (hooking up every week with a different chick etc) but can you really say "This is what'll make me happy in 20 years time when i'm older(er) and chicks'll only sleep with me if i say i'm filthy stinkin rich."?

besides, you might learn something new from getting into a relationship with her;)
I will be stinking rich in 20 years. And no, it won't make me happy in 20 years time, but it's what makes me happy now and will make me happy for a few more years until I'm ready to settle down.

katie tully

ashleey luvs roosters
HSC
Why is it such a bad thing if this could turn into a major relationship?

YOU'VE SAID SHE IS COOL AND FUNNY AND AWESOME SO WHY IS THIS A BAD THING.

She's going to get sick of just wanting to play tonsil hockey you nong burger

samthebear

HSC

THIS.

she could be THE ONE for you ya'know. not saying i believe in that stuff but since you seem like you're taking relationships seriously.

withoutaface

Premium Member
HSC
1. If you can't handle the commitment at this point then you've already got your answer.
2. The fact that some guy who's hooking up with her wants to have his cake and eat it too shouldn't deter you from doing anything.

melimoo

knows how to rave
HSC

this. why be so afraid - you have no idea what will happen

HSC
Why not just date her (like actually date not be in a full on committed relationship) and see how things go? Though, see each other exclusively... Do that for like a month then if you still don't wanna commit - don't.

stazi

Nightman
HSC

Because I don't want to wake up in 5 years married to her and think - shit, i really didn't have much of a youth. Also, because I'm really shallow and although she's cute, she's not 'wow-hot!'. I'd prefer to date someone wow-hot.

THIS.

she could be THE ONE for you ya'know. not saying i believe in that stuff but since you seem like you're taking relationships seriously.
No, she could not. Neo was the one and he already has a girlfriend. Clearly you don't watch movies.

And yes, she could be 'the one'. However, there will be many 'the ones' in a person's life.

1. If you can't handle the commitment at this point then you've already got your answer.
2. The fact that some guy who's hooking up with her wants to have his cake and eat it too shouldn't deter you from doing anything.
1. true.
2. Portal 2.

Why not just date her (like actually date not be in a full on committed relationship) and see how things go? Though, see each other exclusively... Do that for like a month then if you still don't wanna commit - don't.
A breakup is like a cumshot: messy. This would lead to her being pissed off with me and it would forever be awkward going to the same clubs as her and it could ruin a few of my close friendships here.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)