so hows everyone going? (1 Viewer)

snakeoils

Why do I have this?
HSC
just curious as to whether any fellow year 12 students have started work on our history extension major... cause im feeling really lazy these holidays and kinda stressing that i havent started ANYTHING! anyone got any brilliant ideas for what they are doing?

MiuMiu

Somethin' special....
HSC
I aint started either. Haven't even thought about my proposal. Thats lazy 4 ya. Im in holiday mode and don't see myself getting out of it any time soon. Its a well deserved break and Im gunna use it!!!!!

MiuMiu

Somethin' special....
HSC
yeah I know that thats why Im trying to write out study notes at nite but at the moment Im recovering from major burn out you have no idea I bludged entire 4th term away cos I was still recovering from prelim and I just need to gather myself at the moment

snakeoils

Why do I have this?
HSC
yeah im gonna try to get SOMETHING done... at least some research for something to show for all my days of laying on the beach, concerned more with my tan than the french revolution. but im off to TASMANIA on tuesday, so hopefully i'll be that bored i will feel inspired to express myself both historically and creatively... but we'll see. hopefully i won't be too busy sampling cheese - unless i decide to do my extension project on that topic :p "what came first - the cracker or the cheese?"

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)