So how you doin'? *sleazy wink (1 Viewer)

naivedoll

sniff my armpits
HSC
A selfish attempt to make me feel better [or more likely, worse] considering I'm so screwed over.
Would love to hear your successes and failures.
So please, do tell.
*smiles

pendant

HSC
if it makes you feel better only one person failed the course at my school last year
and no it wasnt me

L

littlewing69

Hey sweet thing. *sleazy wink right back*

Ah, can't complain really. Could be much better but could be much worse, you know?

Don't get depressed too bad just yet, we're not even through half of our HSC...

naivedoll

sniff my armpits
HSC
Oooh... this pick up line still works.
*big grin

Thanks for replying! Sure makes me feel less lonely but definitely more desperate.

Can't help but think that being the only one who failed the course is much worse than most of the grade failing. *cringe

I'm freaking out because my essay is actually due within a month but like you said littlewing, you can't complain cause Hist Ext is such a kick ass course.

What are you doing yours on?

L

littlewing69

naivedoll said:
Oooh... this pick up line still works.
*big grin
Just on me.

Thanks for replying! Sure makes me feel less lonely but definitely more desperate.

Can't help but think that being the only one who failed the course is much worse than most of the grade failing. *cringe

I'm freaking out because my essay is actually due within a month but like you said littlewing, you can't complain cause Hist Ext is such a kick ass course.

What are you doing yours on?
Mine is on Erwin Rommel, and specifically whether he was a Nazi or not. We had to do our first draft by the first day this year, and we just got a second draft in this week. Final is due first day after next hols.

What about you?

naivedoll

sniff my armpits
HSC
You can't forget about pendant.
So what does that say about you exactly?*smiles

Quite interesting that! Personally, do you believe he was a Nazi? Haven't read much on the subject but he was the one who tried to assassinate Hitler right?

My project is the varying representations of the Jonestown Massacre. I'm a sucker for cults and brainwashing techniques.

L

littlewing69

naivedoll said:
So what does that say about you exactly?*smiles
I'm a slut? That's hot.

Quite interesting that! Personally, do you believe he was a Nazi? Haven't read much on the subject but he was the one who tried to assassinate Hitler right?
He was the best German general of the time, and one of the best this century. He didn't have any direct involvement in the plot, but he was implicated in anti-Hitler sentiment and forced to kill himself as a result.

My line is that he was fairly ignorant of politics, but was tacitly approving of Nazism/Hitler until after Stalingrad, when he came to oppose the regime on military matters. As such, he was never a big Nazi fan, but nor did he disapprove very vehemently, at least not on the grounds of atrocities etc.
My project is the varying representations of the Jonestown Massacre. I'm a sucker for cults and brainwashing techniques.
I just spiked your Kool-Aid.

naivedoll

sniff my armpits
HSC
Hahaha... and proud of it I see!
Good on you. But that just makes me desperate considering I lowered myself down to such a pathetic pick up line.

So your project is quite similar to Albert Speer. Do you do Mod? It sounds like something you'd go deeper and deeper into and it'd get more fascinating as you went.

AHAHAHAH. Well, considering what's already in my rasberry cordial, I don't think what you put in amounted to much.

L

littlewing69

naivedoll said:
Hahaha... and proud of it I see!
Good on you. But that just makes me desperate considering I lowered myself down to such a pathetic pick up line.
Hehe.. we must remember that that Prince of Denmark guy picked up his aussie wife in the local pub. I'm sure he started out with a similar "Hou yuu dooing??" (accent added). If its classy enough for royalty--I'm cool with it.

So your project is quite similar to Albert Speer. Do you do Mod? It sounds like something you'd go deeper and deeper into and it'd get more fascinating as you went.
Yes, yes and yes.

AHAHAHAH. Well, considering what's already in my rasberry cordial, I don't think what you put in amounted to much.
*runs after naivedoll with syringe of cyanide*

timobr0

Ευθήμιος
HSC
well i have yet to start writing my essay, and i got 3.5/20 for my half yearly which i didnt study for, although it had 0% weighting.

mjo

HSC
dont worry i used to do hist ext but got kicked out and i now have to independetly learn in my Mod hist class because my behaviour apparently distracts everone else even though i am coming first in my class and got 82% in my half yearly but what can you do??? lol

L

littlewing69

mjo said:
dont worry i used to do hist ext but got kicked out and i now have to independetly learn in my Mod hist class because my behaviour apparently distracts everone else even though i am coming first in my class and got 82% in my half yearly but what can you do??? lol

Jeez, do you sit there and play the kazoo naked or something?

X

xeuyrawp

I think it's sometimes good to adopt the mentality that, if you only do 30-45 mins every couple of days with readings and your major work, you'll get it all done with time to spare. Pretending that 'major work time' is Monday, Thursday, and Friday at 5:00pm for 30 mins will get you farther. Having some sort of routine like school classes helps a lot.

It's one of those things that you need to just believe when people say it - because most of us have gone through the end-of-major work crunch time.

taki999

HSC
thanks PwarYuex....when using quotes is it wrong or too bias to use quotes from the person your doing.etc im doing the cultural revolution and i got a quote from Mao Ze Dong and then get opinions from the historian to argue the point??

X

xeuyrawp

taki999 said:
thanks PwarYuex....when using quotes is it wrong or too bias to use quotes from the person your doing.etc im doing the cultural revolution and i got a quote from Mao Ze Dong and then get opinions from the historian to argue the point??
I think it's necessary to use quotations from the person you're studying, if they're available... Just make sure you 1. acknowledge the bias and 2. reflect critically on what they say.

naivedoll

sniff my armpits
HSC
*chases after littlewing with her Grandfather's support bra

Ahahaha... timobr0 you legend. But hey, if you actually did study you would have seen how you were going for the course.

mjo I'm pretty curious about what you were doing too. Sounds like you get pretty bored in class.

I have a friend who is doing the CR as well, but I don't think it's legal to get you in touch with him taki.

Thank you PwarYuex, I've been taking on your advice and have finally finished my draft. B range but is something I am ecstatic about. I pretty much have the weekend to fine tune it and hand it in this week.

woooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!
*runs around naked

Close your mouth littlewing.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)