So how was Your first day in yr 11 09'ers! (1 Viewer)

wanted4911

HSC
yea how was it guys? did u do any work? we were just allocated our classes

bye

KnifeySpoony

HSC
Jst got back, it wasn't too bad.
Started with allocating with classes,then yeah went into work..gosh triple physics felt like forever.. ;<
Most of the lessons we had today were kind of introductory - but yeah we pretty much got into the work, looks like no more time for psp/ds in class anymore ;<

tanna

HSC
Triple physics?! Gosh!

My day was OK. Got our diaries and had a study skills seminar and a motivational speaker. Not bad when you compare it to the other seminars.

wanted4911

HSC
wow! triple physics! well i got double maths tommorow and today we had maths

start skool at 8 and finish at 5 for me:(

2 and a half hours of maths and today we had maths too

dpospination

HSC
skoool was really good today, got our diaries and timetables and had a few classes

lyounamu

Reborn
HSC
N/A
dpospination said:
skoool was really good today, got our diaries and timetables and had a few classes
So, did you guys just have few periods off for diaries and class allocation and got into real classes?

I am starting school tomorrow and very much looking forward to it!

HSC
It was ok. So damn hot though. Had to stand for ages in the hot HOT weather during assembly. It sucked. ;[

Today was a little confusing. I got put in the wrong rollcall (or homeroom).
Most of my lessons were just intro stuff. The teacher just talked, and got to know us etc. For Info tech they gave us a copy of the syllabus (spelling?) which is freaking huge. English teacher didn't show up for the first lesson of our double, so that was ok. Then it was business studies, which was cool. We got this hugggeee textbook, so that sucks. Hospitality was ok. Teacher talked most of the time. OMGGG. I found out that our class will MAYBE have an excursion to the studio of ready steady cook (as audience members). I am so excited. I effing love that show, i watched it like everyday during the hols.

Then finished early at 2:30.

yay. I have biology and ancient history tommorow, can't wait. I hope my teachers for those subjects are cool.

Does anyone else have like a hsc preperation lesson? Just wondering. >_>

taffyroll

HSC
You guys started today? Only the peer support leaders and new year 11s went to today... the rest (me) start tomorrow. Not really scared... only 2 days in the week!! Aiyahh... still dunno whether to do Eco or Bio...

Continuum

I'm squishy
HSC
Hmm... first day was alright - I guess. :(

I seem to have awesome teachers for almost all my subjects though - maybe excluding one. :)

HSC
I like all of my teacher so far, but they'll prolly get meaner soon.

Kujah

HSC
N/A
Some of them can be nicer. They treat you with more respect and treat you like actual adolescents.

bettina44

HSC
you think triple physic is alot? i have quadruple english every two weeks.
my first day was a bulge really.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)