• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

So...How screwed do you reckon I am? (1 Viewer)

Thade

Arrrrgghhhh...
HSC
I really need a UAI of at least 70, but I think I've completely screwed up everything. I got all emo/depressed in the middle of the year, and my trial marks reflect this terribly...Can anyone use their psychic powers to guess whether or not it's still possible to get at least a 70? I've been studying hard for the actual HSC, but I'm really, really worried... :(

English (Standard): 52% ranked 27/55
Ancient History: 29% ranked 3/7
General Mathematics: 52% ranked 8/38
Society & Culture: 46% ranked 9/13
Visual Arts: 78% ranked 9/11

I can't believe my History mark fell from 75 to 29 in a few months. I'm so screwed. *facepalms*

Horrible...Gah. And I just did the SAM thing and got a UAI of 30. 30. I may as well turn this into a counselling thread for my poor, broken (obviously unmotivated) soul. :rofl:

In any case, I've already got plans to redo some courses in Tafe, so maybe this wont end as badly as I'm making it out to be.

[/worrisome rant]

dagwoman

Welcome to My Lair
HSC
N/A
What's your school's rank?

Last edited:

Thade

Arrrrgghhhh...
HSC
I think somewhere in the 500's. :eek: I'm not quite sure and am basing this from 2004's ranking (if I'm even thinking of the same kind of ranking that you are.) :worried:

I seriously didn't realise our ranking was that terrible, as I only searched for it now.

Last edited:

AlleyCat

Singing me and Julio
HSC
Just study.

It's as simple as that. If you know all your shit in the exam and write all the information they're looking for in a reasonably coherent manner, you'll be fine.

Turn off the TV, unplug the computer, pour yourself a tall glass of OJ and hit the books.

That is the best advice I can give you.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)