So has everyone received at least a course info letter from unis? (1 Viewer)

mm87511

HSC
I hv recently received letters from UNSW abt their Design course and UOW at their Law courses....Has everyone else received them?

So the uni now should hv our UAI already?

S

Shuter

Received letters from UNSW, uSyd, UTS and UWS I believe. Commerce faculty for all and also design for UNSW and UTS I believe.

Rory

HSC
I received letters from the communications department of UC - I don't think it means anything though.

mishka

HSC
N/A
i got one from UOW inviting me to a decision day or something, an email from ACU and a letter yesterday from UWS about my 2nd and 3rd preferences being dropped.

Shifty

Bulldogs 04' Premiers
HSC
would the uni's already know our uai's?

.:b-me:.

memories consume
i got one from uts and one from syd.
tell me, is this an indication of anything?!?!?!?!?!

lukebennett

Happy Member
HSC
i havent recieved anything yet. maybe its just some faculties. well i hope thats the case. all my apps are science and i havent heard anything about those yet

mm87511

HSC
i hope this is an indication or sth... :mad:
anyway,the uni should hv already known our uais...

mm87511

HSC
acmilan said:
Nah if you get them it doesnt mean you are in yet
of cuz the offer is the real thing.. :eek:
anyway,atleast they know I am alive

acmilan

I'll stab ya
HSC
N/A
Hey atleast you got something...ive got jack all. Perhaps because all my preferences are in the IT faculties

Plebeian

Getting a letter is only based on your submitted UAC preferences, which the universities have access to. I got a letter from each of the three faculties I had in my preferences.

I'm pretty sure they don't know your UAI's yet, and certain that it is not an indicator of you being accepted in.

lukebennett

Happy Member
HSC
fark. i better not have majorly stuffed my hsc. maybe they just ahvent got to me yet. my results at school were good so maybe it is judt a mail problem

mm87511

HSC
acmilan said:
Hey atleast you got something...ive got jack all. Perhaps because all my preferences are in the IT faculties
so i guess we really shouldn't worry too much at this stage..it really depends on different faculties :eek:

Survivor39

Premium Member
HSC
don't worry people, the mails don't mean anything. They are used to try and change (or not change) your mind about your preference. They usually mail to those students who put their unis either as a 1st, 2nd or 3rd preference. So everybody will probably, eventually get yours soon.

Last year I got one from UNSW and one from USyd... obvious UNSW is hoping that I keep UNSW as my first preference. USyd, since I put it down as a 2nd preference, sent me all these keyring crap and booklet about how wonderful USyd is blah blah blah..to make me change my 1st preference to USyd.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)