Snowboarding in Canada? (1 Viewer)

HSC
Are the snow mountains realllllly big in canada? or easy to ride? cuz i think i might die if i tr to snowboard even a little one..

law_stud

HSC
N/A
go_swans said:
Are the snow mountains realllllly big in canada? or easy to ride? cuz i think i might die if i tr to snowboard even a little one..
Die? Trust me you won't.

You'll love it. Unlike here the Mountains are real. real big. And the snow will be softer

im[experienced]o

HSC
law_stud said:
Die? Trust me you won't.

You'll love it. Unlike here the Mountains are real. real big. And the snow will be softer

im[experienced]o
well if they are high ill die of fright cuz im like petrified of heights. so basically im fucked either way.lol

boz

CEO
HSC
boarding in canada is sooo much better than in aus, lines are non existant, the snow is plentiful and fluffy and the ppl are awsome. i spent 4 months in banff and it was awsome. i went to whistler, didnt like it and i dont recomend it, but i would go back to banff in a heartbeat. its a realy pretty national park town in alberta with just a population of chilled out boarders and skiiers, and coz most of the town is young (something like 70% is under 35) it has an awsome night life and by the end of my time there i got to know most of the ppl in the town.

GO, its awsome, even if you cant board, youll learn. i couldnt ski but i improved heaps on my boarding and picked up skiing and can now ski double blacks too.

boz

CEO
HSC
heaps of aussies though (dont know if thats good or bad), i lived in a house with 5 aussies and a pom. its hard to find a canadian, so if you see one, make sure to take a picture.

HSC
haha. well if i die boarding, at least ill die in Canada which is awesome

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)