Snow (1 Viewer)

Beaky

You can read minds?
HSC
I cant wait.... its gonna rip it up this year

Im going to New Zealand in the uni holidays (Queestown) for a week... Going Snowboarding...

Anybody know any good places to buy snowboards? Ive been hiring them for the past 5 years so i think its time to buy one...

Loz#1

"03'er"
HSC
I've only been to the snow once and I never thought I'd be warm again. I don't do well in the cold.

There's a place in Rockdale that I've heard are pretty good and sell snow and surf equipment.

leiara

snowboarding is good fun... i went 4 the 1st time last year to thredbo and my tailbone is still hurting really bad sometimes when i sit on hard things.. must stop falling on my ass

Kuya

snow is gud in Whistler, Canada. go der if you want. but you gotta wait till northern hemisphere winter yah..

redslert

yes, my actual brain
HSC
snow is so overrated
i thought it is like nice and soft.....but it's just ice

Nick

foregone conclusion
HSC
N/A
Originally posted by Kuya
snow is gud in Whistler, Canada. go der if you want. but you gotta wait till northern hemisphere winter yah..
wow i didnt think of that!, and to think i was going to stay home cos i cant afford going to the snow in Australia

HSC
N/A
Originally posted by redslert
snow is so overrated
i thought it is like nice and soft.....but it's just ice
snow is nice and soft!
the snow u saw was probably old and had turned into ice, but fresh fallen show u can run ur hand through it

Loz#1

"03'er"
HSC
I was reading the magazine "Snow" in the telegraph today. Fucking subliminal messages, I want to goto the snow!

cayte

Aussies are in no position to comment on snow. You have to go to a cold country to experience proper snow. Even NZ is better than Aus. Aus snow is... mediocre. Been to Queenstown before Beaky? There are some decent shops in the village to get gear. May be a little exe, but the exchange rate is likely to help in that regard. Then you only have to lug it one way this time too. The town is about ski season, so the quality and expertise is generally pretty good too. Just a thought! Have fun. I'm insanely jealous!!!!!!!!!

TheKing

I bought my first snowboard earlier this year, and i've been going every year for like 7 years now and 3 or 4 of them on a board.

just though you'd like to know cause i'm excited

SurfnSnow

HSC
N/A
SNOW RAWKS! snowboardin is the ultimate sport. Its so easy to pick up but so satisfying. NOTHING can beat the feeling you get stepping out of the car onto fresh,deep powder on a sunny morning displaying nothin but blues skies, board tucked safely under your arm...... EPIC!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)