Sneaking into lectures? (1 Viewer)

anomalousdecay

Premium Member
HSC
That's what I said........
But MIT has all of most courses. You're not necessarily right about the no exam in the end. There is an exam available at the end (and throughout) the course but it does not count for any credit. Its fun to learn something new, I did energy economics and the was very interesting
:uhoh:

Not very clear.

Squar3root

realest nigga
HSC
Uni Grad
:uhoh:

Not very clear.
But MIT has all of most courses. You're not necessarily right about the no exam in the end. There is an exam available at the end (and throughout) the course but it does not count for any credit. Its fun to learn something new, I did energy economics and the was very interesting
doesn't that mean you don't get a degree?

EDIT: I do agree that I could have said it more clearly

Last edited:

anomalousdecay

Premium Member
HSC
doesn't that mean you don't get a degree?
Nah its just that the way you said you get an exam paper and stuff made it sound as if the uni would let you sit their exam and submit it etc.

You over promoted it a little bit lol.

Squar3root

realest nigga
HSC
Uni Grad
Nah its just that the way you said you get an exam paper and stuff made it sound as if the uni would let you sit their exam and submit it etc.

You over promoted it a little bit lol.
well i did this course: http://ocw.mit.edu/courses/economics/14-44-energy-economics-spring-2007/index.htm

and the course materials have EVERYTHING you need for the course. While our exams weren't formally marked and graded the students in the discussion fourms we scanned and swapped our exam papers and marked at least 2 others and gave each other some feedback. Now i have friends in Germany and Switzerland that i have never met before

anomalousdecay

Premium Member
HSC
well i did this course: http://ocw.mit.edu/courses/economics/14-44-energy-economics-spring-2007/index.htm

and the course materials have EVERYTHING you need for the course. While our exams weren't formally marked and graded the students in the discussion fourms we scanned and swapped our exam papers and marked at least 2 others and gave each other some feedback. Now i have friends in Germany and Switzerland that i have never met before
Wow.

Good on you though.

User5555555

HSC
What a wonderful idea, sneak into lectures and see which subjects to take up for which course. Pre-emptive planning at its best.

anomalousdecay

Premium Member
HSC
What a wonderful idea, sneak into lectures and see which subjects to take up for which course. Pre-emptive planning at its best.
It is a good idea and I might do it a few times in the summer to get ahead a bit next year before semester 1 begins.

Also, getting the textbook required beforehand is a good idea too.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)