SMH or DT (1 Viewer)

Orange Juice

so worthless i am
HSC
Does anyone want to lend me their schools sydney morning herald or daily telegraph password so i can get access to it...
my school has it but for some reason the dam libarians wont tell me it.. and i need to look up some achives on qantas...

underthesun

N1NJ4
HSC
Think librarians don't trust you?

Maybe google search would work :).

i also had problems with librarians before, but it's ok now. They're not really teachers, they're librarians. They don't know how to treat or trust people normally, since most of the time in my school they had to take care of year 7 research group and making sure they dont go to games sites or stuff like that. That's probably why they dont trust students..

routemarker

Looking for the Way out ?
HSC
well i once took the photocopier key and photocopied my friends notes and put it back. they never knew:D ...

MiuMiu

Somethin' special....
HSC
Speaking of librarians, I am sure I would win the dragon librarian award hands down. Oh, the stories.................

why just today I had an all out argument with one of them. Enjoyable bunch of women..............

MiuMiu

Somethin' special....
HSC
Why steal your parents' credit card when you can get it for free?? You just have to know the password/

MiuMiu

Somethin' special....
HSC
Its because they're wannabe teachers but no one treats them like one not even the staff and so they are sour. And I mean face it, would you wanna sit around in a library all day??

Juliet

HSC
You know that the course to be a librarian is a post graduate one? wow. i was thinking of being a librarian when i get out of school but i wouldn't want to work at a school. A state library maybe or the one in Canberra!:D

MiuMiu

Somethin' special....
HSC
Originally posted by melbournian

The Age is left wing propoganda. Full of so many half truths.
The Herald Sun, well is a dumb persons newspaper
MX, is a picture story book
The Fin Review, is the best newspaper for news
The Australian, is the best newspaper for opinion pieces, and it is balanced. It isn't conservative. Paul Kelly is slightly conservative, but the major conservatives like Tim Blair are now gone. They still have left wing hillbillies like Philip Adams writing for them.

Anyway, I have to get the Australian everyday. It is our textbook for international studies (bludgiest subject ever, I have had homework one night in it all year...its mad though, probably even better than politics which i did last year, and slightly better than eco even though that is my best sub).

I do however also get the Age every day as it only costs me $12 for the whole year (while the Australian costs me $95). I only realy read the front page of the age.
Yep, no one cares.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)