Smallville season 9 (1 Viewer)

LoneWolf1990

HSC
who's watching it? It's apparently really good and there's a TV-Movie in the making

watsthebuzz

HSC
I've watched up to season 8, but I feel uncomfortable watching smallville, when they are getting close the the Superman business. I liked Clark when he was a farm boy in love with Lana Lang. Has it gotten really good that I should watch it?? And what happened to Jimmy. I remember he "died", but has he come back from the dead yet?? He's supposed to because he is a common character in the Superman comics and could someone please tell me what happened to Lex. How did he supposedly "die" again?? He kinda reminded my of Voldemort in Season 8.

LoneWolf1990

HSC
I've watched up to season 8, but I feel uncomfortable watching smallville, when they are getting close the the Superman business. I liked Clark when he was a farm boy in love with Lana Lang. Has it gotten really good that I should watch it?? And what happened to Jimmy. I remember he "died", but has he come back from the dead yet?? He's supposed to because he is a common character in the Superman comics and could someone please tell me what happened to Lex. How did he supposedly "die" again?? He kinda reminded my of Voldemort in Season 8.
  1. Yes!!! Clark is going to fullfill his destiny and he's in love with Lois as it was meant to be.
  2. Err that Jimmy otherwise known as Henry James Olsen is dead for good, it turns out his little brother is in fact the actual Jimmy Olsen from the comic books, they had to do this as Jimmy is always being depicted as much younger in the comics, so they wanted to bring that in
  3. Lex is not dead at all. It was thought he died, when Green Arrow(Oliver) blew up the truck he was in, however in the 2 hour special entitled 'Absolute Justice' Clark talks to a mystical sorcerer named Dr. Fate(who sees everyone's futures) and he tells him: "While Lex Luthor is your greatest adversary you shall always triumph over hiim" and from this statement it's generally implied that the guy's still out there. In a way he is Voldemort

workwe

HSC
I love Smallville , Super man is super cool .

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)