Smallpox, Diptheria & Polio Report (1 Viewer)

lollypops

HSC
Hi, for my school assessment I have to write a report which "Evaluates the effectiveness of vaccination programs in preventing the spread and occurence of once common diseases smallpox, diptheria and polio" There is a word limit of 500 -600 words and I was wondering what is the best way to structure and go about the report? Thanks :)

Cab31

HSC
Get straight to the point. Keep the opening paragraphs nice and short and the final one concise (ie they have been extremely effective etc.)

lollypops

HSC
Thanks for your help. I'm a bit confused as to whether I should give a brief description of the disease (ie symptoms, transmission etc.) and then talk about the effectiveness of vaccination programs or is that not necessary?? Thanks again :)

Cab31

HSC
Yeah breifly describe the nature of the disease but link it to why vaccination works, and why its important - e.g. its highly contagious and extremely detrimental to health.

No worries, happy to help

Budz

HSC
The best way to do this assesment i think would be to integrate the effectivness of vaccination along with a description of the disease, uve only got about 200 words per disease
thats nothin

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)