• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Small classes (1 Viewer)

karoooh

HSC
M.I.A-187 said:
My ancient history class have 6 pplz and IT rocks for the teacher can help us a-lot more personally (yeah instead of just feeding informations) and bother on actually writing out the mistakes within my essay assessing the weakness and strength of it. ALso i make some new friends too cause since our class is made of random pplz off random groups and we have fun :) and i learned a lot more too.
But you're teacher should be helping you/pointing out your mistakes nonetheless - It shouldn't matter about class size!

And yes - small classes do rock... But imo, not for English and History classes - You need lots of opinions in those classes! :p

airie

airie <3 avatars :)
HSC
Only TWO people in a class? Whoa. That is s.c.a.r.y. I wouldn't wanna sit in the middle of the huge classroom staring at the teacher with only one person beside me :S

How come the school even opened up a class for just 2 people in the first place? Wow. I mean my school won't even have SDD cos only 6 or 7 ppl in the grade want to do it >.<

EDIT: Oh yeah. And they finally opened an IPT class with around 10 ppl doing them. But nooo, they cut our periods! We only have 4 periods a week for IPT now, and they're squeezed in while the others are doing sport :S

...OK then again maybe that's cos we're only in Year 11 now. Hopefully I won't have to be in a real small class like 2 ppl next year though :p

Last edited:

hopeles5ly

Take Me Higher.
HSC
N/A
karoooh said:
But you're teacher should be helping you/pointing out your mistakes nonetheless - It shouldn't matter about class size!

And yes - small classes do rock... But imo, not for English and History classes - You need lots of opinions in those classes! :p
i would want a small english and history class =P.

Nat_nat

I wouldnt want a small history class...
Only two pplz in my ext 2 english class..me and my frend so its alrite, lessons arent in the classrooms they r 1 on 1 in my teachers office so we can discuss our major works seperately (the teacher is the coordinator) its the best!
My ext 1 class only has 7 people, thats alrite...i wish it was smaller...
I wish i had a smaller maths class...currently like 30 ppl...it sux they r so noisy!!!:mad1:

hopeles5ly

Take Me Higher.
HSC
N/A
gnat_gnat said:
I wouldnt want a small history class...
Only two pplz in my ext 2 english class..me and my frend so its alrite, lessons arent in the classrooms they r 1 on 1 in my teachers office so we can discuss our major works seperately (the teacher is the coordinator) its the best!
My ext 1 class only has 7 people, thats alrite...i wish it was smaller...
I wish i had a smaller maths class...currently like 30 ppl...it sux they r so noisy!!!:mad1:
yeah thats just like my maths class. what's wrost is that we have a crap teacher who thinks he funny ..

Nat_nat

hopeles5ly said:
yeah thats just like my maths class. what's wrost is that we have a crap teacher who thinks he funny ..
omg, thats like the physics teacher at my school..he signs and DANCES in class hes a NUTBAG...my maths teacher couldnt control the class...she just left at the end of the yr...God knows what my crappy skool will hire to teach us...im relying on my tutor

Last edited by a moderator:
P

pLuvia

My classes range from 7 - 24 max. 7 being the Japanese Extension class ;)

Having small classes are good, I rather small classes as the teacher can focus on students more than in a bigger class

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)