small back sizes (bras) (1 Viewer)

^CoSMic DoRiS^^

makes the woosh noises
HSC
Got fitted a couple of days ago, found out I'm an 8D

Which is fine except I don't think I've ever really seen an 8 back size outside of AA cups and training bras :confused:

They have a few at bras n things but they're mostly quite ugly in design (IMO), I snapped up the two that weren't though :p

Anyone else wear a weirdo size and if so where do you shop? Acquaintance of mine is like a 6E or something bizarre like that, pretty sure she gets hers made though.

TBH I could not concieve of anything smaller than a 10 til now, I just assumed if you were smaller that you just dealt with it lol.

HSC
I have the same problem, I got fitted as a 8DD. Its hard enough to find 10DD bras, but they're really the best that I can find...

Isn't it true though that if you decrease the cup size and increase the back size its actually the same size bra? So maybe try a 10C then, I know thats a very popular size.

meilz92

where are my hair
HSC
Uni Grad
I have the same problem, I got fitted as a 8DD. Its hard enough to find 10DD bras, but they're really the best that I can find...

Isn't it true though that if you decrease the cup size and increase the back size its actually the same size bra? So maybe try a 10C then, I know thats a very popular size.
yes that is correct

so for the OP, she got fitted as a 8D...
that is the same cup size as a 10C... so your best off getting those ones and seeing if they fit well on the last hook

4 u babikakez, if you got fitted as a 8DD, then 10DD bras cup size is too big for you, you need a 10D (same cup size as 8DD) which is a heck of a lot easier 2 find then 10DD >_<

HSC
yeah, i know my logic there is a bit warped. i just remember being fitted and the lady in the store going "this is your size, we don't stock it, so have 10DD bras instead". So its become habit.

gella

HSC
10dd biggest hassle in the world, most that size and bigger are ugly as fuck

meilz92

where are my hair
HSC
Uni Grad
yeah, i know my logic there is a bit warped. i just remember being fitted and the lady in the store going "this is your size, we don't stock it, so have 10DD bras instead". So its become habit.
what a stupid lady lol 10DD =/= 8DD
haha she shouldnt be fitting bras if she doesnt know that hey

well i guess just get whatever you feel comfortable in XD

David Spade

Banned
HSC
N/A
this seems like an appropriate place to ask who wants to make out gurls

gella

HSC
you could probably just adjust the straps to make it tighter? doubt there's that much of a difference

tommykins

i am number -e^i*pi
HSC
all this talk about tits without a pic of tits.

what

^CoSMic DoRiS^^

makes the woosh noises
HSC
yeah I have a few 10C bras that fit ok (not great but they'll do) so I'll hold on to them. saw a couple in myer today as well, and on sale :cool: was only really meant to be doing grocery shopping though so I didn't get any today. Maybe tomorrow.

AlleyCat

Singing me and Julio
HSC
yeah mine are 10DD too, good fitting, pretty, supportive bras are hard to come by.

cosmic doris, why dont you take all your 10D bras to your nans house and get her to take them in a bit...?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)